Danger. Chapter 1.

I WILL BE DOING SURVEY SHIPS STILL BUT I NEED A LITTLE BREAK FROM IT SINCE I LOST MY NOTES ABOUT THE BOOK AND IDEAS ABOUT IT.

ONCE I FIND IT AGAIN I UPDATE LITTLE BY LITTLE .

BUT FOR NOW I WANTED TO TRY THIS BOOK.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

IN A SMALL TOWN INSIDE THE WALLS, IN THE WOODS INSIDE A SMALL CABIN.

"mikasa i need you to listen to me" mikasa mum said with a small smile. "mummy who are those men outside" little mikasa who was only six asked scared. "dont worry my little devil, i promise to protect you" mikasa dad smiled brightly and hugged his little girl. "mikasa, i want you to hide inside the clock and dont come out no matter what, when the sun sets you must run to this address" mikasa mother smiled and handed her a small bit of paper. "why is daddy and mummy not coming with me" mikasa asked with tears. "sorry devil i need to stay here but i promise we meet again" her farther smiled and wrapped a red scarf around her neck, it was a little too big oh little mikasa but it smelled like her dad and her home. "now be a good girl for us" her mother smiled and bought mikasa into a hug. "i love you my little devil" her farther smiled and kissed his little girls head before placing her in the clock. "i love you daddy mummy, i wait for you both" mikasa smiled brightly. "we love you so much and remember never be scared of your powers they beautiful" her dad smiled and closed the clock door. 

Mikasa did what she was told and waited for the sun to set. She stepped out and saw blood spatter around and many bodies some with white wring and some with black wings, some even had horns but she was glad when she didnt see her parents. Mikasa left her loving home just leaving small foot prints in the snow as she ran not looking back and just letting the tears fly of her in the cold wind. Mikasa loved the snow, she and her dad would always place in the snow and come home smiling but this time the snow just kept falling hiding anything left behind, so no one would ever know a living creature was there that night. 

Mikasa ran all though the night to make it to the place hoping to find her farther but no luck she was met with a tall scary demon who didnt speak a word and just looked mikasa up and down before dragging her into a cave she would spend her life in. 

Mikasa soon found out she was part demon, part angle and part human. Her mother was a famous demon who ran away to marry mikasa dad. Her dad turned out to be part human and part angle, so mikasa was part angle, part human and part demon. Her powers was strong even strong then powerful demons, she was taught by the king of the demons how to control her powers. She lived with the king demon and was bought up with his children but she knew she was different. She always know the only reason she wasn't killed by them is because of her powers and she knew how everyone in the demon world hated her and hated her blood. Mikasa threw everything away when she knew her farther wasn't coming for her and she knew he was long dead. She tried asking others demons but no one spoke to her apart from the demon king but even he spoke rarely. Mikasa never showed or even felt emotion anymore and she was cold like an empty cell who just did her missions the demons sent her on.

She even fault some angles who tried sneaking in the demon world and she found out even angles hated her blood and wished she was never born. Mikasa was bought up in a world that was horrible and deadly, a world not even showing her any love or kindness. A cruel world yet beautiful.