Titan. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Armin" mikasa said inside the blonde boy head with her demon magic making him jump. "mikasa" Armin said shocked back. "Armin, I need you to ring the warning bell an anbnormal titan is inside camp" Mikasa yelled a little as she ran next to Levi. "sure we head over now but where you are" Armin asked with worry as he got up and started pulling eren and jean out with him. "I'm running with Levi towards with the titan behind us" Mikasa said before ending the chat and Armin just fell pale. 

"where are we going" jean asked as Armin still pulled him. "mikasa and Levi are being chased by an abnormal titan in town, we need to ring the warning bell" Armin said with worry. "how did a titan get in camp without being notice and an abnormal at that" eren said shocked as the three boys ran to the closest bell. 

"fucking god time" Levi yelled as they heard the bell go off and the rest going off. "dont slow down we still need to get this guy of our tails" mikasa said coldly as they looked back to see the abnormal still behind them. "if the guards in the wood not been eaten I make them wish they were" Levi hissed as he ran. "sir" Mikasa yelled as they reach a building door and went inside. 

"mikasa" Armin yelled with worry as they ran over. "a group all set up ready to kill the abnormal titan sir" jean saluted and Levi nodded. "how did an abnormal titan get in undetected sir" eren asked with worry. "that what I like to know, if it was a normal titian then that would mean the guards in the woods are dead but an abnormal is worrying" Levi said with a cold face. "why dont we go check if they taken the abnormal titan down yet" mikasa said and they walked to the second floor. 

A LITTLE LATER AFTER THE TITAN WAS KILLED. 

"Levi are you ok, I heard a titan was after you" Farlan said with worry and Levi just nodded. "wow Levi I know your famous and both women and men want to marry you but getting titans to fall for you charms is a new level" Hanji laughed and Levi just sent her death stares. 

"so why were you and the captain alone so far away .. your not using your magic on him right" erne said looking mikasa over. "stop it, now not the time to fight .. we should be worried about captain nearly being killed by a titan if mikasa wasn't near" Armin said with worry. "I think someone was controlling the titan, it had a small smell of magic and it was only intrusted in Levi life" mikasa said with a straight face and everyone fell pale. "so the person who wants Levi dead can use there power to control others even titans .. this is gonna be so much harder to protect him now" jean hissed and everyone nodded. 

"Oi brat" Levi yelled and the small group turned to meet with captain Levi, captain farlan and captain hanji. "captains" jean said and everyone saluted them. "at ease soldiers, good job on ringing the bells in time" Hanji smiled kindly. "thank you captain" eren said with a grin.  "let me see your arm soldier, Levi said you scratched it as you both ran down some old stairs" Farlan said with a kind smile. "its nothing sir, please dont worry over something so small" Mikasa said back. "nothing, we need to check it or It could get infected and you got hurt saving me brat so follow him" Levi hissed. "just go mikasa, we wait in the dinner hall with your food" Armin smiled and pulled the two boys with him. 

AT DINNER.

"found anything new out" jean asked as he ate his bread. "no luck, I cant trace it unless they using the power but they smart and only do a quick spell so I dont have time to track" mikasa said rolling her eyes. "could the person who wants Levi dead a soldier because they have eyes on the captain and it would be easy to try and kill him when no one around" Armin said with a small smile. "yeah like normal he would have been alone and no one would know the titan was trying to kill him but without them knowing mikasa was near so it failed" erne said with a small smile. "it could be true but what unit is the soldier in, we cant just searching everyone single one" jean said annoyed. "why dont be try and force them out" Armin said with a smirk. "we got the perfect bait at our hands and they wont even know we after them" mikasa said and Armin giggled. "but how will we use Levi as bait without getting him harmed. 

AT THE CAPTAINS TABLE.

"so you and the soldier alone far away from main camp ... anything good happen" Farlan asked with a huge smile. "shut it, she was just on a walk and I bumped into her on my rounds" Levi said rolling his eyes. "you sure it wasn't a planed bump" hanji giggled and Levi wanted to kill them both.