(-.-) Sequel time!

Hey! This book is pretty long, and honestly I'm tired of having to scroll so far to get to the latest chapters. The amount I've written is giving me anxiety ngl

Don't worry, I am not going to stop writing. Summer break is just coming to an end for our dear students, and Karma and Nagisa haven't even had their wedding yet! I'm too attached to these kids, and to you my lovely readers, to leave everyone hanging like that. What I'm gonna do is make a sequel! I've mentioned this before, but I've worked out all the details now, so here they are.

The sequel will be titled Some Teacher: Second Semester! (creative, I know). I'm going to start by transferring arc five to the second book, deleting the chapters in book one as I post them in book two. [Edit: For personal reasons, I have removed arc five from this book completely as of August Seventh, rather than removing the chapters gradually.]

I'm also going to revise the chapters as I go, so the arc five in the sequel will be very slightly different from, and hopefully better than, the original arc five. I am also currently revising previous arcs from the beginning to help close plot holes and fix character inconsistency and that sort of thing.

For book two, my plan is to post on a biweekly schedule, every other Friday. At the same time I'll post new chapters of another fic I'm working on (Future Hero Academia which is also a stupid title, I know, but so is Some Teacher, and you read this, so you should check that out too) using an opposite schedule of alternating Fridays.

I can't wait to see y'all again in a new book, and I hope you enjoy it as much as the first or more!! Love y'all.

<3 Raaor!