Chpt 15: No Regrets

Selena's POV:

Paramedics rush harry in, the doctor calls emergency. He's lost a lot of blood.

I was at the hospital waiting for Harry to come out. I was also waiting to see if louis was alive. I didnt shoot him good enough.

I saw a cop come up to me "You found them" he said, i looked to the cop and it was Officer Murray, "what?" i asked sniffling my nose "those were the killers the ones that escaped" he said "I didnt mean to kill Justin, louis, i had to, he shot my boyfriend" i cried "i know, i understand. We wont put you to jail because it was the killers fault. You warned him by sticking out your gun to him" he said, i looked down "he didnt listen so you did what you had to" murray said

Officer Murray tapped my back "You wont be bothered no more" he said, i looked up at him and cried. I nodded and looked away from him. He gave me a hug and left.

I then saw the doctor coming up to me. I got up quickly. He gave me a sour face, my heart dropped "Excuse me for the words im about to say, Im sorry for your loss, harry didnt make it" the doctor said, i heart starts collapsing. My  own world, my boyfriend took a crashing.

I gasped as my heart started gunning, beating faster and faster "LOUIS! WHAT ABOUT LOUIS!?" i asked yelling "He made it, he has a lot of stitched though" the doctor said, i had anger in my eyes. The doctor went away, i looked at officer murray with such anger, he came up to me "im sorry for your loss" he said, he gave me a hug.

I then realized about my pocket knife. Officer murray took off. I started to look around. I went to the front desk "where is louis? louis tominson?" i asked "in room 205" the lady said, i walked and started to look for room 205.

I went room to room looking for louis. I finally found 205 in an empty hall. I went in and saw Louis sitting in bed. As i walked in he began to laugh "selenaa" he said "sorry for your loss but hey" he said "im here still" he said, he laughed more. 

I went into my boot and took out my knife "i wouldnt laugh" i said, his face immediatley changed as he saw the knife in my hand "woah woah, now selena, i just got my life back" he said "you dont deserve to live" i said furious as tears streamed down my face "come any closer and ill call for the doctors" he said. 

I locked the door and shut the curtains. I got closer "H-HELP! HELP!" he yelled. I covered his mouth with a pillow, he started to panic. I tried looking for a perfect spot to stab him. I then stabbed his chest. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! 

He finally stopped moving. The police and doctors rushed in. They saw me with the knife in my hand. Officer Murray went behind me and handcuffed me "Selena, i didnt want to do this, but your under arrest for murder" he said "anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law" he said as he took me out, i smiled as he took me out "i want to see harry" i said 

Officer Murray stopped walking "to kill him to?" he asked "No, i need to see him" i spat "im sorry" "TAKE MY TO HARRY!!" i yelled. Officer Murray called down 2 cops.

The 2 cops came "take her to harry" he said, the cops nodded and took me to harry. 

I went into his room as tears filled my eyes "harry!" i cried, i went up to him "take off my cuffs" i said "im sorry we cant" a cop said "PLEASE! I GOTTA HUG HIM!" I cried, the other cop nodded to the one as he uncuffed me. I wrapped my arms around harry. 

His face was pale. I cried "im sorry, i got you into this mess" i said "i love you" i cried. Tears went down my face faster than rain, i went to his ear "i killed louis for you" i whispered "only for you" i said moving up. The door open "Times over, take her downtown boys" officer murray said "IM NOT FINISHED!" i yelled as they started to handcuff me "NO!! HARRY!! COME BACK HARRY!!" i yelled "HARRY!!! COME BACK TO ME! I NEED YOU!!" i yelled in the hallways "IM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! HARRY!! HAAAARRRRYY!!!" i yelled as tears broke down

I started to worm around hoping to be let loose. We finally got outside as they shoved me in the back seat. I sat down as officer murray started the engine

"take me back to harry!" i spat "no, sit back" he said "NO!! TAKE ME BACK TO HARRY YOU BASTARD!!" i yelled, i started to bang on the cage "TAKE ME BACK!! I WANT FINISHED BASTARD AAGGHHH!! I HATE YOU !!! YOU DIDNT DO NOTHING TO HELP US!! ALL YOU DID WAS DRINK YOUR FUCKING COFFEE!! I HOPE YOU DIE!!" i yelled "I HATE YOU!! YOUR A WORTHLESS COP THAT CANT DO SHIT!! I HATE YOU!! TAKE ME BACK BASTARD!!!" i yelled, tears flowed down my face, i was beyond pissed and sad.

I had so much emotion words couldnt explain. 

We finally got to the downtown police station, officer murray got out and opened my door. He grabbed my arm and took me inside "Welcome to your forever home, gomez" he said, i groaned in anger, another cop came for me and took my arm "YOUR TEAM OF COPS! SUCKS!!" i yelled before they took me, the cop waved at me.

I went to my baracade. They threw me in a cellar "get comfortable, you'll be here for a long time" he said "fuck you!" i said, they took the cuffs off me and locked the cellar "have fun gomez" the cop said "HAVE FUN TRYING TO SOLVE YOUR OTHER CASES! YOU GUYS CANT WORK FOR SHIT!" i yelled, the cops left. 

I was in the cellar alone. I sat on the bed and cried. Louis changed me. Without harry, im nothing, i changed into somebody that was the opposite of me. 

Atleast i did what i wanted to do. That was to kill Louis. Im happy that i did what i did. I dont even regret it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!

I KNOW IT SUCKED! Ive just been really busy, sorry if i let you down.

Please give it a vote and comment! :) Thanks!

Love You Guys XX :)