Chpt 14: Dont Leave Me Here

Harry's POV:

I ran back to selena, im not going to let her die. I saw selena, she looked at me "Harry!" she said, i smiled until i saw louis getting ready to shoot selena, i ran to her "SELENA!! DUCK!!" i yelled, her face changed, she looked back, i pushed selena to the ground. As i felt a bullet hit my chest...

............................................................

Selena's POV:

I looked up and saw harry standing their with blood on his shirt. He fell to the ground "HARRY!!" i yelled, i crawled up to him "harry! harry! get up! harry!" i cried, he was catching his breath "are you okay?" i asked him "ill try to be" he said, i slowly helped him get up

Louis POV:

I was cocking my fun but nothing was coming out, i groaned in anger and threw the gun to the ground. I looked at Selena slowly pick harry up, i smiled to myself. This is it, ill kill them.

Selena's POV:

Harry got up "im going to kill him, he's dead!" i said, i picked up my gun and looked at louis running after us, i pointed it towards him making him stop running. He laughed "im going to kill you" i said he laughed "what are you going to do? shoot me?" he asked "thats EXACTLY what im going to do" i said, he laughed and slapped the gun away from me, i looked the the gun hit the ground, so did louis.

Louis took out his knife, i looked at it scared, he laughed "whats wrong?" he asked "louis, lets not do this" i said "oh, i want to do this, you know what i did, you know who i am, like a coward you are your going to go to the police, so im going to kill you, both" he said, louis placed the gun towards my stomach "say goodbye to harry" he said, he started to laugh

I then heard a gun shot, i saw louis fall to the ground, i heard it again. I turned beside me and it was harry. He was on the ground shooting louis twice. He got up holding his chest "goodbye louis" he said, i went up to harry and gave him a hug "oh my god, are you okay?" i asked "im fine, are you okay?" he asked, i nodded.

I took the gun from harry. I threw it on the ground and gave a kiss to harry "lets call the cops" i said, me and harry went to the storage to look for a gun. I picked it up and dialed 9-1-1

"Hello! I need an ambulance and a police, theirs been 4 murders, come QUICK!" i spat, i hung up. I ran outside to see harry. I saw harry standing their, i smiled. He was on top of a hill waiting for me. I ran to him until i saw the most scariest thing ever.

I saw Louis standing behind harry by far, sticking the gun out to him. I took my gun out from my back pocket "HARRY!! MOVE! MOVE AWAY!!!" i yelled, harry turned around and before he knew it louis shot harry, again! 

I saw harry fall to the ground. I began to shoot Louis uncontrollably. louis fell over to the ground. I ran to see harry "harry!! harry! come on baby, open your eyes!" i cried "harry! HARRY!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!" i cried "selena!" he said out of breath "shh sh" i said "selena, im sorry" he said "no, dont dont say that, the ambulance are on their way" i said.

I started to hear the ambulance and cops by far. i saw them appear "see! their they are" i said, harrys eyes started to flutter "No! NO HARRY!! HELP IM OVER HERE!! I NEED HELP!!" i cried, the paramedics came up to me, and grabbed harry. They put harry on a bed and took him to the ambulance van. I ran towards them as they did their work their.

I saw harry being helped "PLEASE BRING HIM BACK!" i cried "we'll do what we can!" they said, i shut my eyes and cried "please, please come back harry!" i whimpered.

Soon then the cops came to me "where are the bodies!?" a man asked "behind the hill, one in a room in that shake, one in the hall way in the underground storage and the other one in a room from the storage" i said, the cops noded and gave his cops a sign to go in

I looked back at harry with tears in my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Hope you guys liked

Sorry if its a small chapter. 

The next chapter will be the ending.

Please vote and comment! :)