Chpt 13: Just Escape

Selena's POV:

Kendall stopped hitting me and moved back to take a breath. I looked at her, as she waved her hands over her face. Louis stopped hitting harry, he moved back letting out breaths. Harry didnt move, he got it worser than me. He sat their with his face looking down. He didnt move at all "ok, we're going to be right back" louis said, he called over kendall. They both left "Harry?" i called, i could barely speak, i think my ribs are broken, that bitch hit me hard. "Harry!" i said trying to yell "H-harry" i cried, i moved around, until my hand got out. I looked at it and wiggled my fingers. I smiled and started to untie myself. 

Louis POV:

Me and kendall came back into the room. We saw selena and harry sitting down exactly how they were. I smirked, selena smiled back. I went to harry and took out my gun.

Selena's POV:

I gasped and got up and sticked my gun towards Louis and Kendall looked at me with a fright face "Move back" i said, he laughed" BACK!! MOVE!!" i yelled, he moved back "drop the gun!!" i yelled, he slowly bent down and dropped the gun, i laughed and went to harry "harry, harry! wake up" i said, he groaned in pain and looked at me "stay awake" i said, i looked at louis and kendall, i started to until harry with one hand while i sticked the gun towards kendall and louis. 

I finished untieing harry. I grabbed his arm helping him up, louis laughed "your hopeless, he cant move" he said, he went up to harry "MOVE BACK!!" i yelled, he laughed, i shot the ceiling he jumped and moved back quickly, kendall moved further away from me.

I tapped harrys shoulder "Harry! Get UP!" i yelled, he got up holding in the pain. Me and him slowly walked to the door. I was behind harry sticking my gun out towards Kendall and Louis "its was fun playing with you both" louis said as he waved. I grabbed Harrys arm and tried to drag him. 

Louis POV:

They both left. But im not letting them leave alive. Selena shut the door. I looked at kendall "lets get them" i said, she tossed me a gun, as we both booked it to Selena and Harry.

Selena's POV:

I heard Louis door open. Me and harry began to run. I could tell harry was more awake, because he ran faster "cmon harry" i said "DONT GO YET!" louis yelled, i looked back as i ran faster.

Louis POV:

Me and Kendall were both looking and chasing after Selena and Harry. We couldnt find them. But i know they didnt leave, yet!

"I cant find them" kendall said "LEAVE US ALONE! IM GOING TO CALL THE COPS!" selena yelled, i laughed "Why are you laughing!?!?! Lets leave! the cops are going to be up our asses, i dont want to live like that LETS GO!" she panicked, i gave her a glare "then dont live" i said "what?" she asked, i pointed my gun to her and shot her in the head

Selena's POV:

I heard a gun shot, it scared me, harry did too, he jumped. We both found the exit, and ran FASTER! We got outside, i tried looking for somewhere to go, but i didnt know where i was. I heard the door open. I grabbed harry as we ran behind a bush. I peeked and saw Louis "COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" he yelled, i hid "harry? are you ok?" i asked "better" he said "ok, good, i need you to run, okay?" i asked "no, selena, not without you" he said "harry, please, i need you to leave" i said "shouldnt you run and i fight" he said "this is my fight, harry" i said "selena" "go! run! find help! please, i got in under control" i said showing him my gun.

He got up, i pushed him to run. I then looked around and saw Louis no where. I looked back at harry as he faded away in the woods. I cocked my gun and ran to look for louis. I ran bush to bush, i thought before i yelled "LOUIS! WHERE ARE YOU IM WAITING!" i yelled

Louis POV:

I heard Selena calling me. I turned back behind me and ran back. I looked for selena, im going to kill her. She ruined my plan. I looked for her "LOUIS! YOU FUCKING PUSSY! COME AT ME BITCH!" she yelled, i smiled and laughed. I began to run and look for her.

I found my underground storage. This was where she was, she left her sweater on a rack. I picked it up and threw it on the ground "LOUIS! FINISH ME UP BITCH!" she yelled, i laughed "I WOULD!"  i yelled, i finally saw her, but she didnt see me. I took out a knife, that would have been better, but then again a gun would be faster. I smiled and pointed it to her

Harry's POV:

I ran back to selena, im not going to let her die. I saw selena, she looked at me "Harry!" she said, i smiled until i saw louis getting ready to shoot selena, i ran to her "SELENA!! DUCK!!" i yelled, her face changed, she looked back, i pushed selena to the ground. As i felt a bullet hit my chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! Sorry for not doing it sooner!

Hope this makes it up to you. Ive been really sick, the past 2 weeks have been very tough for me, but hopefully ill get better! Thanks everyone for the support and love. 

Please vote and comment! :)

Thanks!