Chpt 9: TRAIDOR!

Selena's POV:

I woke up the next day. My head was hurting. I didnt get much sleep last night. I went downstairs and drank a pill.

I then remembered what my mission was, i looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I took a deep breath. I went to my room to get changed.

I looked at the clock and it was 9. The gun store should be opened by now.

At the gun store:

I entered, i saw a man "hey" he said "hi, i need a gun" i demanded "oh, sweetie" he said "what? cause im a girl?" i asked "no, do you know how to use one?" he asked, i thought about it. Shit. I shook my head "good thing i got a shooting spot open" he said, i turned seeing people shooting at dummy's. He took me over "ready?" he asked, he gave my a pistol, i carried it and it wasnt that heavy, he pointed it directly to the dummy. He went behind me, i didnt like the way he touched me, he put his hand over mine, i smelt his breath of alcohol "I got this!" i spat. He removed himself "alright baby doll, show me" he said, he left me with the pistol, i shot at the dummy directly at his forehead, he smiled, as if he were impressed "want me to toughen you up?" a man asked, i turned my head feeling a guy in my presence, i turned around, fully and pointed the gun to him, he moved back and put his hands up "dont get near me" i said, i really wasnt in the mood of some old geezier hitting on me, "woah, careful baby" he said, i shot up to the ceiling, just to scare him "you;ve been warned, touch me again you asshole and your nuts will be blown off" i threatened, he walked away.

I turned to the business man, i put the gun down "i already know how to use it, ill take 5" i said, he smirked "alright, thats $1,000" he saud, i threw the money on the counter as he grabbed me my stuff. I smiled and took off.

At home:

I got home and got ready, im going to look for harry, whether or not they got him, im killing them, im going to find harry, even if its the last thing i do.

I grabbed out a black hoodie with a grey cap. I put on a dark blue t-shirt. I put on some sweats so i can actually loosen up. I Went back into the bathroom, i looked at myself, i inhaled and outhaled. The copes said that they would handle it but, they dont work good enough, especially now that they have harry.

I went downstairs and waiting for 4PM

I looked at the clock and it was 1PM. I sat on the couch and watched a movie called 'The Expendables' that had JCVD, yess, he's a good fighter, this would help alot. I put up a smirk and pressed play. I watched it until 4.

2 Hrs later

It was 10 minutes to 4, i put down my wine glass and placed it on the table. I got up an put my sweater hoodie on.

The clock was now 5 minutes to 4, i was a mess, but that didnt stop me. I went to my kitchen drawer and took out a pocket knife. I put it in my boot. 

I went to the bathroom to take one more look at me, i smiled evily "time to play" i said. I went out and out the back door.

I saw louis "SELENA! selena!" louis yelled, i turned to him "yeah?" i asked, mood changing "harry? i cant find him? has he been with you?" he panicked "no, he was with you" i said "no, we got in a fight, i went to my room and when i went to the living room i didnt see him " he panicked, i saw a little twitch in his eye "you seem nervous" i said, i walked away "selena? what are you doing?" he asked "going to look for harry" i said as i walked into an alley "NO!" he shouted "why not?" i asked, stopping and turning to him "because, you wont..find him, ive looked, hes gone" he said "its worth trying" i said, i began to walk away from him, he grabbed my wrist tightly, i turned back angry, i look at him in the eye, he looked extremly mad "you know where he is? dont you?" i asked, he let go "no. i dont." he said "i swear if you do" "you'll what?" he asked, he smirked, i took out a gun from my pocket, and placed it pointing to his kidney, he looked down at where i was pointing

He began to laugh "like you'll shoot me" he said, he moved back "what i thought" i said, as i began to walk away "stay out of my way" i said, he walked away, as did i

I already know where louis must have tooken him, i walked a bit faster to where harry is, i feel confident that he could be their, and i know louis could be a part of this, but i wonder who the other 4 are

Louis POV:

I took out my phone and called Justin "hey" he said "Get Harry out of their. NOW!" i demanded, and hung up, i was furious, selena was testing me, told me she was looking for harry, walked AWAY from me, and tried to shoot me, well basically threaten my with a gun, nobody gets away with that.

Now, shes going to pay, harry is going to have to suffer her consequences, maybe that little bitch aswell. I smiled and went into my car.

I recieved a phone call, i answered "Hello" i said "Where do we take harry?" he asked "Fuck. Justin. Take him to my goddamn underground storage, GET HIM OUT OF THEIR!" i demanded. i hung up and took a deep breath, ill do my job and follow the selena.

Justin's POV:

Take him to louis underground storage! NOW!" i yelled, they took harry out from the farm shack, with a wool bag over his head. They threw him in the white van, and drove off. I wacky tacky louis "he's gone, off to the underground storage" i said "good, ill handle selena" he said. I smiled and went into my car. I drove off to the storage

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late update! I hope this chapter makes it up to you guys! :D

Uhmmm...this book may be short, the most chapters will be atleast 19! (:

Please vote and comment! :D 

Bye lovely's