Disappointing Letter... HUGE SORRYS TO EVERYONE! :'(

Dear Readers,

Hey guys, this is just an apology letter for you guys to read,

I'd just like to let you know that i wont be able to update. Ummm.... I've done something terribly wrong, i wish i had never done it, but their are just something's that cant be changed. 

Until next month i will be back on wattpad and ACTIVE!

My mom gave me a 5 minute limit on this website and facebook.... and twitter..... and also youtube (moms orders)

Ive done something that i wasnt expecting, and i dont think i should tell you because i already feel bad about telling my mom, anyways...

Im sorry for letting you guys down, i didnt only let you guys down, i most importantly i let myself down, and to a girl that inspired me to write this, im so ashamed of myself and im really sorry to her to.

Anyways, so until next month ill be writing chapter 6, only because i need more than 5 minutes to write my chapter. That's why i'm updating after im not grounded. Sorry for letting you guys down, really, i honestly am, i know you guys were expecting a great chapter, but that just cant happen until im not grounded, trust me i feel horrible writing this.

My mom is so disappointed, she cant even look at me in the face, and i dont really want to talk to her to make it worse, she probably never expected me to do that, ive never expected myself to do that either

further more....

I do admit this is my fault, i was stupid and wasnt thinking. I have to figure things out, i just hate thinking about it, this is so unlike me.

So...

Please forgive me, i promise you guys that i will update more than 1 chapter once im un-grounded, i swear.

To bitchdoe, im soo soo soo sorry, i know that your probably ashamed of having a reader like me, i didnt really think that one day i'd write this, really? Please forgive me, im so sorry for letting you down, and especially my readers! I was an idiot! and i hate myself for what i did, i dont even deserve to live like this with so much pain, i really dont....

Anyways... ummm

Thanks guys for understanding, and reading. Once again, i am super sorry! :'(

-Marie