Chapter 13

Chapter 13
----------------------------
Pulling on the coral colored dress Landon and I had agreed on I looked at myself in the mirror. A lot has changed in the last few months for me. I had met famous people that I would have never thought I would get the chance to meet, I had modeled at a few photo shoots, and I'm known throughout the world. I knew that pretending to be Landon's girlfriend would change a few things for me, but I didn't think it would change my life this much.
"Are you ready?",Landon asked from behind me.
I looked at him though the mirror , Are you sure I look okay?"
He sighed,"Ava, we don't have all night."
"Fine.", I huffed ,"I'm ready."
I really hated how Landon would act like we were friends one moment and than the next like a boss and employee. Technically that's what we were,but I at least hoped that he would consider me has a friend. I would have to put those feelings aside though because at the end of the day we weren't anything to each other. I was the girl he was using to get out of an arranged marriage and he was the boy I was using to launch my career. We were business partners and that was all.
"Ava!"
I laughed has Brad pulled me into a hug,"Missed you too."
"Getting hard to escape the statue?"
I nodded ,"For a moment I thought we were friends,but I guess not."
He put his hand on my back and lead me to my next mini interview,"There can only be one Brad Allen."
"Ava, Brad! How do you feel about her dating your brother? Do you approve?"
He smiled at me," Ava's been my friend for a while now. If there's anyone that can tolerate my statue of a brother it's her."
I playfully punched his arm even though we were just talking about that,"He's not that bad. I think he's sweet."
The interviewer smiled at me,"Did it bother you when people thought you two had something for each other?"
I blushed," It complicated things that's for sure ."
"What do you mean?"
I couldn't get you guys to believe I was with the other brother.
"How can you get your crush to like you if everyone says your with his brother?"
She laughed," I guess I never thought about it that way. Well, you got him in the end! I hope your not taking it too hard Brad!"
He raised his arms with a laugh,"I'm happy for them. You don't know how much I had to hear about her liking my brother before they got together!"
I blushed for real this time,"He's over exaggerating!"
"We need to go find my brother anyhow,thanks for having us."
"Thank you!", the woman smiled.
"I think she's going through withdrawals!", Brad joked.
The woman laughed.
Great now all the world thinks I'm some Landon fan girl!
"Did you have to go that far!?", I screeched has we walked further away from the cameras.
He shrugged ,"This event is going to be boring, I had to find some entertainment somehow."
"I hate you!"
"Oh look there's your long time crush!", Brad pointed at his brother who was walking to us.
"What's he talking about a long time crush?"
I hid my face in his chest,"Your brother thought it would be funny to embarrass me during an interview."
He rubbed my back,"I'm sure it wasn't that bad."
I looked up at him,"He said I had a school girl crush on you!"
"No, I implied you had a school girl crush on him. I never said it.",Brad snickered.
Landon held me closer to him,"If it makes you feel better I'll say I had a crush too."
I wrapped my arms around him,"Really?"
"Ew! You guys are disgusting!", Brad said a little too loud for the people around us to hear.
"We should go on a date tomorrow."
-----
#Avadon
#Avard
What do you think of Ava and Brad/Landon's relationship so far?
---UPDATES---
5 new chapters in More Than Friendship
1 new chapter in Do I Look Stupid To You!?