Chapter 5

Chapter 5
----------------------------------------------
"This would be more believable if you didn't act like my brother was your boyfriend instead of me. ", Landon spoke quietly to me has we began to eat at our table.
"I may be an actress, but you need to put in effort too. "
He gave me a stern look , " You have a point. I'll work on it. "

Wow. I didn't expect that. Out of the thirty minutes we'd been here that was the only mildly nice thing he has said to me. The rest of our conversations consisted of him prepping me on my duties has his girlfriend and what the media will be expecting. I had gotten used to the cameras flashing by now , it was only the constant questions that bothered me. Brad still stayed by my side making sure everything went by smoothly.

"Landon! Landon! Who is this mystery lady!?"
He stared at them for a while," Would you mind, we're trying to eat? Go bother someone else. "
I sighed," Thank you. "
He looked at me, " I didn't do it for you. I just find them annoying. "

I was obviously not getting anywhere with him. So I turned to Brad ,who was seated on my other side, for reassurance. He just nodded patting my back. I don't understand why Landon was being so difficult. I was doing this for him. Sure, he was paying me, but he still benefited from it.

Brad smiled," How about we introduce you to some people?"
" That's actually a good idea. I'll be there in a few. ", Landon said answering his phone.
"Come on pretty lady let's go make you famous!"

Then it hit me. I wasn't just going to be Landon's girlfriend. These brothers were a big deal to the media. They would begin to take an interest in me too. My life will never be the same. This could be the start of something huge. Whether it was a good thing or not was the hard part to decide.

"So, Brad. This must be your new girl , she's quit a beauty. "
Brad smiled politely at the old man with a microphone , "No actually, she's Landon's girl. "

The man scrunched his eyebrows.

"Then?"
"Oh, he's on the phone. He wouldn't leave her with me too long. She might fall for me. " , Brad laughed.

The old man laughed too.

" Good luck with him dear. He's a hard one to crack. "
" But, that's what I love about him. He's different with me. ", I smiled.

An arm slipped around my waist.

"She's wonderful Landon. She's definitely a keeper!"
" Yeah, I think so too.", he smiled looking down at me.

One phone call and he's a completely different person. Why couldn't my phone calls be like that?

After a few more interviews we were finally done and heading back to our rooms. 537's bed was definitely calling me. It had literally been five hours and plenty of people were still there. When did they ever sleep, I was exhausted?

"Ava you've done good today. You're fit for the role. I am actually really impressed with how good you did. "
"So, I got the job right?"
"Yes."
"Yes! Yes!", I screamed.

I almost hugged him but thought better of it and hugged Brad instead. I had actually done it. Everyone believed it and even Landon said it was believable. Maybe I actually could do this.

----------------------------------------------
∞★VOTE★COMMENT∞

What do you think of so far with Ava's relationship with Brad/Landon?

How much do you think Ava's life will change and what about the media?

How do you guys & gals like the story so far?

What would you like to happen next?

Is it too early for shipping?
#Avrad
#Avadon