Chapter 10

Chapter 10
----------------------------------
"Ah! Sweetie, I've been waiting for the chance to meet you!"

Oh my goodness! Douglas Allen just said that he wanted to meet me! He knows who I am! I am no longer a nobody, Douglas Allen knows me! I think I'm going to faint!

Landon squeezed my hand,"Don't embarrass yourself. "

"You mean you.", I whispered back.

"Ava!", Douglas Allen motioned for me to hug him.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting Brad's girlfriend. "

Him too!

"Um, Mr.Allen. I'm not Brad's girlfriend, I'm Landon's. "

"Oh! I'm sorry! Landon get over here !", Douglas Allen let go of me and lead Landon off to the side of the room.

I walked over to Brad, still shocked that I just hugged Douglas Allen," I....I..I"
Brad laughed," I will not faint. Is what you should be saying."

" Are you trying to be a pirate now? I don't think Landon's into that", he chuckled.

I punched his stomach still focused on Douglas Allen," I just hugged Douglas Allen! I just hugged..."

"Brad! Do you think he likes me!? Did I freak him out!? It was rude of me to correct him wasn't it! He hates me Brad! He hates me! Douglas Allen Hates me!"

Brad was silent for a while. I didn't know what he was thinking, I couldn't see his face. Landon looked like he was concentrating on what ever they were talking about. There was a small 'm' in between his brows and his back was stiff. I wanted to go help him , but that would be rude.

"You're right, he probably does hate you. ", Brad said in a monotone voice.

"What!?"

Everyone who was in the room's eyes zoned in on me and Brad, well mainly me. I wanted to hide behind one of the backdrops and pretend they were looking at Brad. Douglas Allen had a shocked expression while Landon had a scowl , making the 'm' between his brows deepen. I was definitely going to get yelled at about this later. Why couldn't I keep my emotions in check?

I minus well be holding a sign saying ' I'm not really Landon's girlfriend ! It was all a lie! You've been fooled!'. Why couldn't I get the hang of things? This role should be simple. Landon needed a discrete,calm, and endearing girlfriend. Someone who had charm and wouldn't make people doubt their relationship. I knew what I needed to do and what I needed to be. So, why wasn't I doing it?

A loud booming laugh erupted from the side of me where Brad was standing. I couldn't believe him! Douglas Allen hates me and he thinks it's funny. He was even hunched over holding his stomach has he laughed at me. So, I did what any normal person would do... I pushed his shoulder back so he would fall and continued to kick him until he apologized. And, I didn't just kick him , I kicked him hard. But, he was still laughing.

"Stop it! Everyone's looking! It's not funny!"

"Ye..yes it is!"

"No it's not! Stop laughing everyone's still staring!"

"And kicking me is going to make it better!", he continued to laugh.

"No, but it makes me feel better!", I added one last kick for added effect just to prove my point.

I wasn't lying either. Every kick was payback for him laughing at me. It wasn't even funny! How would he feel if someone he idolized hated him? I don't care if Douglas Allen was just his dad to him to me he was more then that.

"You're being so dramatic!"

"No, you're being dramatic!"

"Excuse me, what's going on here?", a deep voice said from behind us.

We both stopped what we thought was a small whisper fight and froze. My foot was in mid strike and Brad's hand was on my ankle trying to stop me. My shoulders were tense and I let out a breath ,opening my eyes. Brad was just has shocked, his hand was slowly losing it's grip.

"Is it him?", I lipped.

He nodded.

"Um... he was laughing at me?", I pointed down at Brad has I stared into Douglas Allen's eyes.

"Is that so?", he moved his eyes down to look at his son.

"She started it!"

"Uh! That is so not true!", I turned ready to kick him again, but he pulled my foot.

"Ah! You jerk face!"

Brad continued to laugh even though his father was give him a stern look, which I expected by now. What I didn't expect was for Douglas Allen to start laughing too. No, not laughing bawling. His laugh was even louder than Brad's.

Landon looked down at me with disappointment written in his eyes. His lips were in a stern line and his brows were scrunched up. He quickly pulled me up and looked down again to give Brad the same look. Brad stopped laughing abruptly, coughing the last bits away. Even Douglas Allen noticed and stopped his laughter has well.

"Let's continue what we were planing for today. "

Brad cleared his throat and quickly got up while keeping his eyes on me. He pointed to his father and then to me ," He hates you! Ha Ha!", He lipped. I looked up at Landon making sure that he wasn't paying attention and stuck my tongue out. He was such a jerk face! Plus, Douglas Allen laughed at me!

" I saw that. ", Landon muttered.

My life is officially over!

----------------------------------

∞READ★VOTE★COMMNT∞

"What do you think about Landon and Ava's 'fight'?

What do you think about Ava's fascination with 'The Douglas Allen' ?

What was Landon and Douglas Allen's conversation about?

#Avrad
#Avadon