Chapter 6

Chapter 6
----------------------------------------------
Room 537 came into view , I smiled grabbing my pass key . I was about to close the door when Landon pushed through it. I was confused, did he need to talk to me about something? We both left our shoes by the door and headed for the kitchen.

"Do you need to talk to me?"
"No , why?", he asked while he opened the fridge.
"Well ,then why are you here?"
"I'm hungry. " , He stated has if it wasn't obvious.
" No, I meant. "

He suddenly started laughing.

"You think. You actually think. Look, where else would I be? They think we're together."
"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. "
"You hungry?"
"Starving!", I smiled.

We both ate our cereals in silence. I don't know about him, but I was thinking about today's well yesterday's events. I had got the role, I had done interviews with well known people, and I had made permeant changes to my life. So many things had happened and it was only the first day.

In the morning I was woken up by a text from Brad asking if I wanted to go out for coffee. Of course I said yes and headed to the bathroom to get ready.
I slowly walked toward my bedroom door opening it to see if Landon was up , but I didn't see him anywhere. On my way out of the hotel I saw Michael and I waved to him. I didn't know what it was but I really liked him.

"Finally!", Brad joked has I walked up to his table.
"I know I was afraid of waking up Landon. "
He shook his head, " So, how'd you think the first day went?"
"It went better then I thought it would."
"Me too. I was so nervous something would go wrong !"
"You were nervous!", I laughed," try being me!"
"I know I wouldn't be able to do it. "

Talking to Brad was easy. He made me feel comfortable and more at ease. Has we finished our muffins and coffees we continued to talk about random things. It turns out that the reason they got so much attention was because their mum owned the hotel we were staying in. And there was always the fact that they were both extremely attractive.

"So ,how many scandals have you had Mr.Popular?", I nudged him has we walked out of the coffee shop.
He laughed, " Well according to the media I've had five, but I was only with two them. "
"Then why?"
"Come on you want be an actress right?"

I nodded.

"Do you think everything about actors/actresses is true on the internet and magazines ?"
"You're right. "
"You know I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote an article about us. They did catch us laughing has we walked in. "

I laughed.

"Yeah, they even thought I was your girlfriend. Are they always so..exaggerated?"
"It's their job. "

I didn't even think about that. It was their job to be in our business. That's how they got payed. We'd always have to have our guards up. I had to make sure they didn't find out our relationship was fake.

"Brad! Brad! Who is she!?"
"Is this your first date!?"
"Where's Landon!?"

"Really.", Brad sighed.
I smiled, " Nuh. Uh. You're the one who said it was their job."
"Doesn't mean it's not annoying."
" We should talk to them. It'd be a good way to get the news out. ", I leaned closer whispering into his ear.

Brad looked at me with a smile on his face. He didn't have to say it out laud for me to know that he agreed. Paparazzi were always on top of everything. The news would be out in hours if not minutes. Yet, another challenge for my role has Landon's girlfriend.

"Brad! How'd it go!?"

I stepped closer bringing Brad with me.

"It was okay. But, it wasn't our first time meeting. "
"Of course! We saw you at the charity event!"
"Where else would she be?" , Brad added.
"So, it's true!"
"Brad! Brad! Is it official yet!?"
"Yes. Of course. "
" So mystery girl, how does it feel to be with one of the Allen brothers!?"
"It's great ,what else would it be? If you don't mind we'd like to go now. "
"She's a keeper Brad!"

Brad and I looked at each other has we walked away, laughing to ourselves. Actually the paparazzi weren't has bad has I thought they were. Beside the fact that they asked personal questions they were quit polite. But, the fact that they thought I was with Brad and not Landon was going to be a problem. I don't know why they thought we were together when I was by Landon's side the whole time last night.

----------------------------------------------

∞READ★VOTE★COMMENT∞

What's your opinion on paparazzi ?

#Avrad OR #Avadon