Can't Change A Thug: Help Pt. 2

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. ENJOY!

RIKO'S POV

"here we go" I cocked my gun while Kash held a flashlight behind us so we can see. we walked down the stairs and she turned on the light.

"damn it stank down here" I said to her

"yea I know they won't bath him. they want to kill him"

"Where he at" Kash said

"over here tied to the bed." we looked and I walked over to him he looked bruised up bad

"damn man....Jerome....Jerome get up its me Riko I'm here to get you out man" I tapped his shoulder and he groaned.

"well well well. if it isn't Riko here to save the day"

"who is that"

"me" kolbey said walking up holding a gun

"oh ok so this how we doing shit now? we turning on eachother" Kevin asked getting pissed

"no this wasn't the plan. y'all wasn't suppose to get involved it was just suppose to be me and jerome!"

"what's going on?" jerome said waking up from the yelling. he looked a mess you wouldn't be able to recognize him from all the cuts and bruises. he looked like he was in pain.

"aye Jerome it's Riko we came to get you out of here man" he looked at me and stared.

"you not taking him no where"

"kolbey shut up man you lose. yo Alex y'all come get this fool" Kevin said shooting kolbey in the knee I laughed.

they took him and tied him up and took him to the trap over town in the middle of nowhere

"Riko" Jerome said I walked over to him.

"what's up man?"

"you know I thought y'all had forgot about me." he said just above a whisper

"naw man we thought you left us."

"we?"

"yea man. everybody thought you just disappeared and was like fuck y'all"

"no.....that's not what happened I-"

"hey let's get you home first man"

"ok"

by this time all our boys was downstairs helping Jerome get to the car .

"aye call the clean crew tell them I want this shit burnt down now" I said

"alright"

after we got Jerome in the car we took him to the hospital to make sure everything was okay. the doctor said he had a few fractured ribs basically from the beatings but other than that he was straight and we was on our way to Kali's apartment.

"aye you ready you meet the volcano?" I said referring to Kali he laughed but smiled

"Yes.I'm ready you think she'll believe me?"

"no. but calm down and make her listen to you.tell her everything don't leave out nothing and don't lie man. she will come around."

"ok thanks man.anything I should know before I walk in her. like I don't wanna walk in and another nigga on the couch."

"well....... naw man ain't no other man.....but they rest you can find out by sight"

"what you mean?"

"...........she fat"

"man bye thanks for everything I'll call you tomorrow." he said getting out the car laughing. I waved back and watched him walk up the stairs to her for. I pulled off when he walked in. I just hope everything will go back to normal.

VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT.