Can't Change A Thug: JUST LISTEN!

VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT. ENJOY!

Jerome's POV

I can't believe this shit man. the same woman who said she would hold me down gonna throw me down. that's fuck up I'm so fucking pissed right now I don't know what to do man.

"aye man you need to chill go hear her out. just listen you don't gotta say nothing it's more to the story. go in there you know Kali more than that man. she always got a reason to do something." Riko said to me

"no I heard all she said she said it clear.she giving up on a nigga."

"no she not she just hurt man. just go in there and listen don't say nothing. just listen."

"since when you became Dr Phil?"

"never it's just I been here many times before man. running of without listening to the whole story it will fuck you up in the long run I'm telling you man. go in there.go"

"alright"

I took a deep breath and walked back in there.

"talk." I said sitting on the couch by window.

"I wasn't breaking up with you at all Jerome. I was saying I'm not ready for this type of shit."

"what shit -" I stopped talking thinking about what Riko said.just listen.

"the same shit that got my father killed. I don't wanna wake up and find out from one of your men you got killed."

"that's not gonna happen baby I told you that before I'm not going no where"

"you don't know that for sure! soon as you walk out of this hospital they could be waiting in you!" she yelled

"you can stop that yelling. I see what you mean alright damn. and what you mean I be gone all the time no I'm not not when I leave I tell where I'm going mostly to the trap or I'm checking up on my other businesses around town"

"yes I know but you leave early in the morning and doing come back until 3 or 4 I'm the morning."

"I be working you know that"

"yeah but a phone call once or twice a day won't hurt Jerome. it's the only way I know your still alive. shit Riko call me when he's leaving the trap.and half of the time he locks up asking can he come over for dinner."

"well maybe Riko should be your man because he does everything right" I say smartly

"you know I'm not saying it like that. it's just when Riko comes over I ask where you at he tells me he hasn't seen you but you swear your at the trap. and he's your right hand man y'all suppose to be by one another right?"

"I got other things to handle im not always at the trap. I own restaurants, clubs, a gym. I have to make sure everything is alright there too Kali. you want to eat right?"

"Jerome you don't have to get aggravated like that"

"naw you wanna talk talk you been holding all this shit in say it now"

"okay. I just want to spend more time with you. with me going to school, working and picking up JJ cooking and cleaning. it's hard."

"you saying I don't help you?"

"no I'm not saying that I just... when I call can you answer your phone sometimes. when I text you and tell you I cooked can you come home? I just want to go to sleep with you once damn am I asking for too much?" a tear ran down her eye

"I'm sorry I'll try. buy I gotta handle something real quick."

"see that's what I'm talking about. go" I lean forward and kiss her forehead.

"bye I'll see you later"

"mhhmm"

I walked out seeing Ashley sitting in Riko's lap.

"alright man I'm out you need a ride?"

"naw Ashley drove"

"you don't see me sitting here Jerome you can't say hi?"

"my bad Ash what's up?"

"working on Riko black ass" she hugged me

"oh well I see you got your hands full well imma head out see y'all later" I walked out the hospital to my car one of my boys dropped off for me. my phone rings. it's Tamara one of my old hoes. im not going to lie I did sleep around on Kali. not purposely though temptations are hard as fuck here girls throwing free pussy everywhere. she wasn't giving it up at the time so I just slept with a few girls here and there. I answered the phone.

"what's up Tamara?"

"hey boo how you been?"

"stressed"

"aww poor baby how about you come over I can release some of it"

Kali has been tripping lately.

"alright I'll be there in a few"

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT.