Can't Change A Thug: THAT'S HOW IT IS?

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. ENJOY!

Kali's POV

When that nurse left I Instantly got bored. I turned on the t.v. and flicked through the channels landing on 106&park. Bow Wow thinks he the shit haha. I was watching SchoolBoyQ - Studio when my phone rings. it's Jerome. I didn't answer and he called back 4 times. maybe that should get him up here to see me. I watched t.v. a little while longer until the nurse came back.

"I'm back sorry I took so long traffic is horrible right now."

"yes it's 6:13 in the afternoon. rush hour duh." he laughed

"damn.how did I forget that" we laughed

"well here you go ma"

"thank you so much I didn't get your name"

"Mr. Hudson. but you can call me Tariq." he smiled big

"Tariq huh. okay I was looking for like a marques." I teased

"sorry ma that's not me."

"mmmm this is so good!" I said biting into my burger. I looked over at Tariq and he was smiling at me.

"what?" I say with juice from the burger running down my chin.

"nothing sorry for staring.it's just I like a woman who can eat and not be holding back pinching off."

"oh sorry I'm being greedy just that I'm starving"

"well then you should eat then continue on", he ate his hot wings but then stopped and looked at me.

"oooo that's hot" he reached over and took a huge gulp from his drink. I giggled making me hiss in pain again.

"that's funny huh? I see how it is"

"no your face was funny. I should have warned you haha" after we ate we watched t.v. for a while and just talked. until it was time for him to clock back in.

"ooo time flies its 6:45 I don't mean to cut this short buy I got-"

"Nurse Hudson you are needed in room  311 window"

"here's my number I'll be back later when my shift is over. I'm sorry about this call me if anything goes wrong. bye beautiful" he kissed my forehead and walked out. while Jerome came I'm.

Jerome's POV

I called Kali about 5 times she not answering. either she still upset, phone dead or she is having problems. let's just go with the second one. I lit up a couple of blunts before I left the trap. I was going to go up there until I found Lisa on the street. I had to set her ass straight. after I did that I went to get some food and went home. I tried calling Kali again but she didn't answer. so I went to burger king to get her something to eat.  when I pulled up to the hospital I went straight up to her room before I got to her room I saw a male nurse walking out with a big smile on his face. I went in and noticed she had the same big grin.

"what you smiling so hard for? here." I threw the bag at her and she frowned.

"he was my nurse.he just came to give me company today I had no visitors."

"I'm sorry about that I called you all day."

"yes if I didn't answer didn't that bother you? I always answer my phone. you didn't even call the hospital did you?"