Can't Change A Thug: Trusting Again

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT

Jerome's POV

Three months later

"I know momma Imma come down there soon dang don't rush me ma."

"you better I haven't seen you in two months and watch who you talking too"

"I know I miss you too and I'm not getting slick in the mouth ma"

"and who is this girl you took out for her birthday that day? Riko called yelling saying JJ a girl" I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"I found her in an alley by the shelter up here. I took her in she staying with me." I say cheesing thinking about Kali.

"your smiling you must like her.but watch out baby you know what happened about Lisa"

"I know how to look after myself. how I long I've been in the game?"

"i know how long you been doing that shit. but when you gonna stop and get serious?"

"I know it won't be for to much longer ma I promise."

"well I alright my stories coming on so I'll talk to you later. and I'll be seeing you right?"

"yes momma"

"and Kali. I wanna meet her."

"okay bye love you."

I hung up.I know what your thinking about my mom. when she get back in your life? Me and her sat down and had a long discussion three months ago after me and Kali had that talk.she's a wonderful woman she changed she's in the church now. It was never her intention to hurt me.she told me my dad who lives out in New York threatened to kill her if she didn't kill me when I was 13. turns out my pops was a king pin himself trying to take over Atlanta. a damn shame.you would kill your first and only child over some damn money.that's when she kicked me out, she told him it was done just to save her ass. I was still pissed about the situation you could have ran away someplace far away where he couldn't find us. not just kick your 13 year old son out.  Kali made me realize instead of trying to remember the bad things she did to me thank her for making you stronger. I thought on it and had Riko get her number the following day to decide where we stand. a month later me and Kali made it official. I was happy as fuck and she was too. I wanted to make her mines and no one else's. I don't care if we moving fast. we both felt this strong connection between us. we still haven't had sex yet and yes I've been faithful.it's been hard the temptations been there being the biggest king pin of Atlanta bitches come flying to yo ass and money. I let Riko and Kali meet awhile back bad mistake. he started sweet talking my damn girl. Kali thinks he funny and chill they stay talking on the phone. but whatever I trust her. but Riko ass can get real slick.

"hey babe what you think about?" Kali came downstairs and sat on my lap

"about you"

"aww that's sweet" she kissed me.it turnt into a make out session.

"Jerome" she mumbled against my lips

"Yes"

"I'm ready"

"what?"

"I'm ready to you know -"

"you sure you don't have to rush I'll wait."

"no you been waiting for months and I wanna do it with you. your temptations are killing me.plus I think might I love you."

".....i love you to Kali. but I wanna make that moment special for you baby. I don't wanna fuck. let's make love it will be a first time for both of us "

"you never made love?"

"no"

"I thought you and Lisa were dating for a long time you would think that y'all made love once."

"no we never did but that's gonna change"

VOTE ,SHARE , AND COMMENT.