Can't Change A Thug: JEROME!!

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. ENJOY!

Kali's POV

after me and kolbey's sexual encounter we both showered up and got dressed.

I had on my Los Angeles Lakers jersey with some blue jeans with rips going all the way down and my MK black sandals. I put my hair in a neat bun for today sent its going to be hot today. I went to the kitchen to pack a snack bag for me and JJ.

"JJ. Apples or chips?" I asked him

"chips" he yelled back

after I finished I went back to my room and switched purse. when I walked In kolbey was finishing putting on his cologne. he had on his Los Angeles Lakers jersey also with some true religion jeans with the matching Kd s. he looked good as fuck today I ain't even gonna lie.

"Hey y'all ready?" he asked me when he noticed I was in the room

"yea we ready waiting on yo slow ass"

"oh shut up you probably just got done doing what you was just doing" I busted out laughing because he was right.

"see. what I say. I just got off the phone with Riko they pulling up to the front of the hotel so let's go."

"ok. Come on JJ you ready?"

"Yes mommy im ready to see Mickey mouse" I smiled at his excitement

we walked down to the entrance of the hotel and saw Riko and Ashley pulling up. we hoped in

"good morning everybody" me and kolbey said at the same time.

"well it is a good jolly morning isn't it? somebody is glowing this morning" Ashley Whispered in my ear.

"me? I'm not glowing"

"we didn't get the memo to where our jerseys today" Riko smirked at me through the mirror

"shut up. we didn't plan this.well he might I didn't" I laughed

"man whatever I had this outfit planned since last night"

"oh really.ok"

Riko and kolbey started taking about whatever. so I turned and look at Ashley staying at me

"what?"

"don't what me Bitch spill out. what happened that got you all giggly today"

"nothing in just excited to take JJ to Disney land today that's all" I lied partially

"hmm tell me later"

I nodded. about 45 minutes later we pulled up in the parking to Disney land and the boys was hyped.

"ooo mommy lets get on that one first" JJ said pulling me towards the entrance

"Wait.hold on baby let me get the Arm bands first."

"we already got them we ordered online Kali.remember last week?" kolbey said

"oh yeah I forgot.well come let's go inside"

"that one right there mommy this one" jj yelled and pointed at the spinning tea cups ride. God please find me the strength to get through today. we walked up to the line and the man checked our arm bands.

it was me JJ, king, kolbey, riko , and Ashley all in one huge tea cup.

"you ready mommy hold in imma go really really fast" jj  said helping king spin the table. the ride started and it was okay until Riko dumb ass started to yell to the man working the box to go faster. I started to feel really dizzy. I shouldn't have gotten on this ride. after the ride finished they walked to the Buzz lightyear attraction I went to sit down on a bench.

"Kali you alright?" kolbey asked  sitting down beside me

"uh yes I'm fine just got a little dizzy -"

I turned around on the bench and threw up in the bushes. people was looking but I didn't give a fuck.I'm pregnant it's hot and I got, dizzy and hungry all in one it happens.

"woah. okay" kolbey rubbed my back . I grabbed my small bottle of mouth wash in my purse and goggled .

"imma be right back don't move imma get you something to drink"

"and a chili dog with a funnel cake" I added. I looked around amazed at how many damn kids I see rounding around screaming at the rides until I see king and JJ running full speed towards me.

"woah woah slow down.what's the rush?"

"you missed it aunty. Buzz lightyear was talking to us in there see he gave us this" he said Ponting at the necklace him and JJ had on

"I see sweetie you having fun?"

"Yes!"

"you okay Kali you look pale in the face"

"Yes just got dizzy that's all I'll be up and walking again in a minute"

"here is your food"

"thanks kolbey I appreciate it"

"ooh thanks kolbey" Riko said mocking me "shut up fool and take my baby on another ride please"

"alright come on little niggas" Ashley slapped him up his head

"Riko!" kolbey just laughed and shook his head. I ate my chili dog and funnel cake while kolbey ate some nachos.

"ok I'm finished. I feel alot better now"

"that's good you was just hungry. shit I was too that breakfast been left"

we laughed and walked until we ran into Riko and them at the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

"about time y'all decked to join us" Riko said laughing while carrying Ashley on his back.

"nigga you just walked off from us we was coming"

"I bet y'all was" Riko said Ashley busted out laughing while me and kolbey mugged them both.

as the laughing calmed down the line started moving again.

"you going to get on this one boo?" Ashley asked me.

"Bitch do you see the size of that loop? hell no! I'm pregnant I can't do that."

"shit I'm not going on it either I don't like the way it looks. I'll stay with you"

"thanks boo"

"next in line fill in on row seven." the woman said ne and Ashley walked across to the other side to wait on them. that's when I heard an familiar voice. a voice I haven't heard in months.

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. ENJOY!