Can't Change A Thug: Vacation

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. ENJOY!

Kali's POV

after I put JJ to sleep last night i started to pack our things. we leave tomorrow afternoon. me and Ashley planned a trip to Disney Land in California just to get away. i want to spend as much time as I can with JJ before I have this baby.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

i woke up this morning to my phone ringing.

"hello?"

"yes is this Kali?"

"yes this is her who is speaking?"

"hello Kali this is Professor Black I'm calling you to inform you that you have passed this class there is no need for you to come today. i understand your pregnant its hot so you are done for the year"

"thank you so much Professor Black"

"no problem bye"

I hung up the phone and walked to my bathroom connected to my room and do my daily routine and walk down to JJ room.

"good morning baby" I kissed his forehead

"good morning mommy. I'm hungry"

"me too what you want to eat?"

"pancakes!"

"okay I'm going to go cook for my baby. love you! "

"love you too"

I smiled . honestly if I didn't have JJ here I would be lost.  he is the reason I work harder now its not just me anymore. I took out the ingredients to make my famous homemade pancakes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"JJ!" I shout

"yes mommy"

"come and eat baby"

"coming" as he walked down the stairs I fixed his plate and sat it at his small table I got him.

"thank you mommy"

"you welcome what you want to drink orange juice or apppe juice?"

"apple"

"ok"

after I gave him his juice my phone ranged again it was Ashley.

"hello"

"hey girl how you and my god babies doing?"

"I'm fine JJ Is eating his breakfast and toota is fine I don't think he or she is awake yet." I smiled rubbing my big belly.

"its a girl I know it. but who ready for this vacation though. I already got the baby sitter."

"ashley we don't need no damn baby sitter." I say eating a piece of my pancake

"bitch yes we do. we going to the club!"

"uhm...did you forget I'm almost six months pregnant?" I laughed

"oh damn. I did. well I'll guess I'll stay with you" she sighed. dramatic ass.

"no. you and Riko can go imma have the kids at the park and other places."

"are you sure thats not too much. you already pregnant."

"no I'm fine Ash really I wanted to spend time with the kids anyway. when should we be at the airport?" I asked