Chapter 4 - What's going on?!

Aelita's Pov

Odd ran right behind me. "Jeremy, how is Akita and Ulrich doing?" I asked. "They finished the Krabs and are on their way in your direction" Jeremy answered. "So Akita is still alive?" Odd asked surprised. "Yeah, Ulrich too, even though Akita got 20 life points left and Ulrich has full" He answered. "So if she get hit 2 more times she will die and Ulrich have 5 hites before death?" Odd wanted to know. "Not exactly, well, Akita's life decrease less, she is losing 5 for each hit not 10" Jeremy explained. "Good" He murmured.

Akita's Pov

I flew above Ulrich. "Any sign of them?" He asked as I came closer to the ground. "None.." I murmured. I weren't worried for Aelita, she have some awesome skills and she is fast. But Odd uses his body as shield sometimes. "Watch out! Three Bloks are coming towards you!" Jeremy warned us. "Sure of three, Jeremy?" I teased. "Yeah, it's three" He sighed. I landed on my feet and hands and had a dark look in my eyes.

Ulrich's Pov

Akita looked a bit evil as her eyes almost glowed and she had a very serious look saying 'Leave or die'. I swallowed as she raised her hand close to her chest. She suddently shot her hand out and fired three sleeve knives. As we were too far away from them so they didn't see us. The knives hit perfectly in all three Bloks targets. My jaw dropped. "I-impressive, A-Akita" I stuttered a bit scared of her. She looked at me and her look softened as she smiled. "Let's go" She suggested and I nodded. She flew up in the air again and I ran under. "Ulrich! I see the tower, so Aelita and Odd must be there by now!" I heard Akita shouting down to me. "Good" I answered back up. Akita hit the ground next to me and layed there. "Akita, you ok?" I ran over to her. "Jeremy, what's happening?!" I asked. No answer. "Jeremy!" I tried again. No answer. Shit! "Shit that hurt" Akita responded. "What happened?" I wanted to know. "I got no idea" She sat up. "Let's go back to Earth" I suggested. "I can get you back" she said. "Ok" I swallowed and stood up. "Just do it fast ok?" I smiled carefully. "You won't feel a thing" She smiled back.

Akita's Pov

I stood up and took my swords out. "Ready?" I asked. Ulrich nodded once. I sliced him and he got devurtulized. I focused and did the same.

I ran to the factory. "Welcome back, princess" Odd laughed. "Princess?" I smirked. "Well... um.. nevermind" He stuttered and blushed. "Is Ulrich here yet?" I asked worried. "I'm here" I heard Ulrich behind me. "Oh good, you got back safely" I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Jeremy, what happened? We lost connection from you" Ulrich went serious again. "I don't understand it myself.." He said and layed his forehead in his hand. "Aelita is deacticating the tower now" He continued. It went silent for a while. "She finished, Return to the past now" Jeremy said and clicked enter. The white bubble got back.

We sat in Jeremy's room again. "Welcome to our group, princess" Odd smiled. I smiled back. "Thanks"