Chapter 1- Nice to meet you

Akita's Pov

I walked into the class as Mrs. Hertz introduced me. I took my black hair, which hang down normal, behind my ear as I walked in seeing my classmates for the first time. I looked over at a guy wearing purple and got spikey hair with purple front whispering to a guy with brown hair. I wonder what he said. I was placed next to a girl wearing black. I felt so new. I just wanted to go to Lyoko.. I can't tell anyone about Lyoko and it bugs me.

I walked out for lunch. I saw the girl in black, the purple creep and the brown haired guy hanging with a blond guy wih glasses and a pink haired girl. I walked past them and heard the words Lyoko and Xana! They know about Lyoko? How? If I asked they would take me as a creep that listens to people's conversations. No, I can't ask. The brown haired guy looked at me. He saw my reaction! "Jeremy, Odd, Aelita, Yumi, you see that girl? The new one? She reacted weird when she walked past us, you think she heard what we talked about?" The brown haired guy said low. Ok so the names, now to place them, I still don't know the brown haired guy's name tho. Aelita may be the girl in black's name.. No, the name doesn't fit.. It's a girl name, so it must be the pink haired girl. Yumi is then the girl in black. Odd and Jeremy left. Odd.. Blond guy with glasses? I was ripped out of my thoughts when I heard something. I turned fast around and saw Xana's shadow creature. "Shit" I muttered. Time for introducion. I walked over to the group. "Hi! I am Akita, can I sit with you?" I smiled innocently. The browned haired guy I suppose is the 'leader' looked at the other ones then as me and smiled. "Sure" He replied. "I am Ulrich" He continues before introducing the others. "Cool" I smiled back. Friends for real? I sure hope.

I sat in my dorm, I shared dorm with the pink girl, Aelita was her name. I looked around in the hall, no one, good. I faded into pixels. Lyoko, here I come!

I got virtulized in and fell to the ground. I started looking around readying my swords. Clear sight. I suddently heard a voice and ran off to hide. "We see the tower, Jeremy" I heard a common voice said. It was Ulrich's voice. So they knew after all. I saw Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita running towards a tower with red smoke. I noticed my outfit was just like Aelita's but in black. I had a cat tail and cat ears, and big black wings. My black hair was in a pony tail. "Watch out guys, there is someone nearby!" Jeremy said. I didn't see him? "Someone nearby? Is it William?" I heard Ulrich say. Wait what! Jeremy must have a scanner and be able to see me! Shit!! "No, not William, I would've noticed." Jeremy sounded comfused. I devirtulized myself out of Lyoko. What the hell just happened! I have to tell them before I go back there.