Chapter 2 - Surprise!

Akita's Pov

I walked over to my friends "Hi" I smiled. They looked worried before they smiled back. "Hi Akita" Aelita said in her relaxing voice. Jeremy looked at me. "Jeremy? Something wrong?" I asked worried. "No not at all" he snapped out of the thoughts and smiled. I smiled back but weren't completely sure that he was ok. Most important, I can't tell them about me in Lyoko, I don't exactly know what will happen if I tell them. Someone screamed and took our attention. "Xana" Ulrich whispered.

I virtulized myself. I can't live without Lyoko. I had to be careful as I knew that my friends were trying to stop the activated tower on Lyoko as well. I pixeled into Lyoko and fell to the ground. I heard Jeremy warning about me again and started to run. My friends followed me! Shit! Well then I could use my powers to help me out. Foulicate is not helping, Time freeze is exhausting and invisibility will not help too much either. I stopped and turned around. No more running, no more escaping, they would find out soon or later either way. Yumi had her fan ready, Ulrich his sword and Odd his laser. "Akita?!" Odd burst out. I smiled "Surprise" I blushed light. My wings stretched. "Please, lower your weapons or stop acting like I am dangerous, I don't work for Xana" I calmed them. "She is telling the truth, I see it in her coding, she is just visiting Lyoko, not like a virus but like a warrior" I heard Jeremy say. "Listen to Jeremy guys, I am nice" I shot in. They looked at each other as Aelita came forth. "If you are on our side, can you help us finding the tower? Or have you found it?" She smiled carefully. Phew, Aelita believes me. "I just entered, I haven't found it yet, but the termor waves tell that it's the way you were running when you ran after me, I'll help you find and deactivate it" I smiled back. "Pulsations" Aelita corrected. Ulrich walked forth "If you lie we will soon find out, but we will find out so let's for now go to that tower" He said and made a sign for us to follow. "I'll fly to see more" I said and spread my wings before taking off. I flew in front of Ulrich and flew long infront of them. I saw a tower with red smoke and landed carefully. "Jeremy can you hear me?" I tried. "I hear you, Akita" He replied. I smiled. "I found the tower" I announced. Just by that Ulrich came in super speed. "Checking that I am not running away?" I asked disappointed. He looked sad and nodded once. "Now is the time to check her loyalty, there are monsters coming up" Jeremy warned. The others came by too. Time for some showoff about my loyalty. I attacked with knives from my sleeve. Ulrich fell from attack and stayed down. But he didn't devirtulize into the real world. "You ok?" I asked. He nodded. I spread my wings in front of him as he recovered. I was hit like 9 times. "Akita, your life points!" Aelita shouted. "I.. am fine!" I tried to smile as I turned around towards Aelita. She was attacked from behind. "Aelita watch out!" I jumped infront of the attack and got devirtulized.

Aelita's Pov

"Aelita watch out!" Akita jumped behind me as she devirtulized. "Akita!" I screamed. "Aelita, watch your points, you got 10 life points left" Jeremy warned me. "Ok Jeremy, is Akita ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I am here." Akita said into the mic. I reached the tower and scanned my hand.

3rd Pov

"Aelita" the screen said. "Code: Lyoko" It continued before the data fell. "Return to the past!" Jeremy said and a white bubble went all over and drove everything back.

-----------------

Author's Note:

Ok so yeah I am at episode 20 season 1 don't blame me xD