Chapter 3 - Here we go

Akita's Pov 

We sat at Jeremy's room. "I suppose you all want an explanation?" I looked down. It was silent a long time. "Well?" Yumi spoke up and broke the silence. "I am orginally from Lyoko, I got the power to come and go whenever I wish" I explained lamely and looked up at them. It was way more complicated than that tho. "That's incredible! Aelita, you are from Lyoko too, are you cabable of that?" Jeremy said clearly impressed. "I don't think I can, if I can I should have been able to come to the real world in the first place without any help, right? Either way, I were virtulized on Lyoko and stayed there in 10 years, remember?" She answered. "Try to go to Lyoko, just try, if you succeed I will meet you there" I finished and pixeled into Lyoko.

I stood there waiting a long time before she got pixeled. "So you succeed?" I asked. "No, we went to the lab and got me here. I didn't want you to wait forev.." she stopped as we heard pulsations. "Xana" we both said. "Jeremy we found a.. um.. termor waves leading to a tower but we don't see the tower" I said. "Pulsations" Aelita corrected. "Right" I nodded. "Let's head towards the pulsations" I said. "I'll send Odd, Yumi and Ulrich too as I send a scan of the towers" Jeremy shot in. I looked around so my ponytail waved around. "Watch out girls! Three Krabs are coming towards you" Jeremy warned. I turned around seeing 2 of 3 crabs. I can't take them all! Just by that thought Ulrich, Yumi and Odd pixeled up behind us. "Yumi, Odd, go with Aelita to the tower, we will take this." Ulrich demanded. As long as I had one next to me it was ok. Yumi and Odd nodded and ran off with Aelita as Ulrich said. "Let's take them down" I said. "What weapon do you actually have?" Ulrich asked. "A claymore sword and sleeve knives" I replied fast as I attacked one. I missed the target. It shot at my chest and I fell back. I weren't used to it yet. "Akita, you ok?" Ulrich asked worried. "Yeah I'm fine.. Shit that hurt!" I stated. I drew my sword and attacked with a cut before it exploded and I was thrown back from the power. "What just happened?" Ulrich asked when I landed at my back and coughed once from the hit. I shook my head and smiled as he took my hand and dragged me up. "Thanks" I muttered.  "Watch out!" I covered us with my wings as the second crab shot. "Thanks" He muttered back and smiled when I uncovered us. "Finish him already!" I heard Yumi complain. She probably got devirtulized. "Jealous much, Yumi?" I teased and I could litrally see her blushing in my head. "N-no! But finish already!" She said. "Odd is still alive right?" Ulrich asked. "Yeah, but not for long, he got 20 life points left" Jeremy answered. "Triplicate!" Ulrich got out two clones and attack the Krab in the target. "Two down, one to go. Jeremy, we can't see the third!" I complaint. "The third? I can't see any third on my screen" He replied comfused. "You said three" I said in a askingly tone. "I did indeed but the third one vanished from my screen" He answered. "If it vanished, let's find Aelita and Odd" Ulrich commented. "Good idea" I replid and we started running.