Chapter 5 - A Problem

Akita's Pov

I was hanging with my new friends at Jeremy's room as Jeremy shot up from his computer. "Something wrong Jeremy?" Aelita asked with her mild and friendly tone. "I just found out why Akita is able to go to Lyoko without the scanner" He exhaled. "Oh did you now, Einstein?" I laughed. "Have anyone touched her hand or such while she is on earth?" He asked. "No, thinking of it, none of us have" Ulrich shot in for everyone. "Exactly, Akita, come here" Jeremy smiled. I walked over to him and lifted my hand. "Here let me demonstrate" Jeremy touched my hand and it went right through like a hologram. "Well done, Einstein" My hologram perfected it's interrupted pixels again. "Well, how can she walk and lift stuff then?" Odd asked suspiciously. Jeremy opened his mouth to answer. "Modified hologram" I shot in and smiled. "So in theory, if a guy asked you out, you technically weren't there?" Odd asked then suddently blushed hard. "I am still here Odd" I reached out and touched his shoulder without going through. "Jeremy, if you could start the materialization program, I'd be happy" I turned to Jeremy, which smiled and nodded. The computer started beeping. "Oh joy, guys.. Xana is on the move again, sorry Akita, that will have to wait" Jeremy looked at us after writing some codes or something at his computer. "I'll meet you on Lyoko" I smiled and got virtulized onto Lyoko.

I landed onto Lyoko as my human form. "Huh?! Where's my sword?" I asked knowing no one heard me. Shit.. I felt weak.. I went to hide and waited for my friends. "Akita, I'm here" Jeremy's voice broke the silence. "Thank god" I replied fast. "Trouble?" He asked. "Loads, I am in my normal clothes like I were on earth, no weapon and I feel weak" I huffed irritated. "Oh? Lemme run a check" He said. "I am sending reinforcements" He added. I felt abit more safe now. I saw my friends' pixels fix up and they fell to the ground. "Akita?" Aelita asked. I walked out from my hideout. "Hello" I tried but fell to my knees with my hands on my forehead. "Ow.. I feel weak.. Like someone or something is draining my energy.." I sat there unable to get up, my friends around me. I felt something that tried to take something from me, mentally.. "Jer..emy.. The..check..?" I stuttered. "What! It can't be!" Jeremy sounded upset. "What is it, Jeremy? Akita is getting weaker each second" Ulrich spoke up. I felt my consciousness fading.

Yumi's Pov

I felt Akita's body go limp as I held her back to support her. I laid her carefully down. "Jeremy, Akita is unconscious, she is all limp" I spoke. "Not good.." Jeremy muttered into the earpiece. "Guys, look.." Aelita pointed in a direction and some Mega Tanks and Krabs approached. "Guys, protect Akita at all cost, if she get devirtulized I do not know what to do, nor what will happen" Jeremy warned.