3.7

"Don't have too much fun without me," Luke whispers, his soft voice cracking slightly, half asleep.

I was kneeling next to his bed, giving him a quick goodbye kiss before I leave for Ashton's. He brushes my hair behind my ear, giving my cheek a poke.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, I'm pretty sure his sister hates everyone," My lips form a smile against his cheek. Luke chuckles, his eyes fluttering shut again.

"See you later shorty," he yawns, pulling the covers up to his chin.

"Is that nickname actually sticking around?" I cringe. Luke nods, his eyes closed, a smirky smile playing on his lips.

Well now I needed a nickname for him, but I wasn't creative enough this time of day to think of one, or any time of day really.

He is just my Luke.

-

Walking into Ashton's house, I was greeted to the smell of something burning and loud laughter coming from the kitchen. I poke my head around the corner into the kitchen, the sun's rays making their way into the room, illuminating the counters that were covered in a mess of ingredients and spilled food.

"What happened in here?" I scrunch my nose as my foot brushed past a half-eaten banana.

"Harry decided he wanted to make you breakfast," Ashton grins, giving me a good morning hug. The kind of hug that wakes you up because the air is blocked from entering your lungs.

Pulling out of Ashton's embrace, little Harry gives me a wave. Harry was standing on top of a chair, hovering over a pan on the stove. The steam was settling in the crevices of his dimples.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?" I call over cautiously to Harry. He had his mother's apron tied around him, although it fell long past his toes.

"He is fine," Ashton swats me away, pushing me over to the table and pushing me down into a seat. "Let the boy make you some eggs." Harry giggles from across the room, pouring something into the pan.

The mess surrounding me was making me anxious, I had to clean it up.

I start wiping up the spills, throwing out trash, cleaning the dishes. As I filled the sink with suds, Ashton walks over. He casually dipped his hand into the bubbles, flicking them up at me.

"Hey!" I yelp, wiping the water off my face.

"What are you going to do about it?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me, doing a little dance.

I grab a handful of bubbles, blowing them on Ashton's face. He giggles, rubbing my face with suds. He chases me around the kitchen, the two of us having a full on bubble fight. I scooped up the last of the bubbles, ready to get Ashton when I slipped on a puddle. My back slammed into the floor.

Ashton, who had been right behind me, stumbled over my sprawled legs, falling beside me. The two of us were laying on the floor, damp with suds and suffering from uncontrollable hysterics.

As Ashton glanced over at me, I blew the last bit of suds in his face. He giggles, wiping it off and smothering my face in his hands, finding my side and giving me a tickle. I laugh, struggling to push him away.

"Breakfast is ready!" Harry cheers, turning off the stove and hopping off the chair, climbing over us.

Ashton gets up, shaking out his hair and lifting me up after him. His sweatpants hung low on his waist, his stomach covered in bubbles. Ashton grabs his beanie, slipping it over his messy bed hair.