Recue mission: Village Hidden in Sand

I jumped from my bed in shock. I couldn't believe it! Sakura is kidnapped?!

I dressed as fast as I can and leave the house with Itachi.
We headed to the village.
Itachi explained everything to me.

,,That's the whole story..."- Itachi said.
,,I got it.. but I wanna ask you, can Naruto come with us to rescue Sakura?"- I asked.
,,I'm not sure. Do you trust him Sasuke?"- Itachi asked me serious.
,,Of course!"- me
,,Okey then. Let's go to the Naruto's house, and then we must hurry up. The information said that those bandits are from Village Hidden in Sand."- Itachi
,,Okey brother."- me

We went to the Naruto's home.
He was sleeping like a dead...

,,Naruto, wake up!"- I yelled angry.
,,Hmm.."- he mumbled.
,,Wake up, Sakura is kidnapped!"- me
,,What?!"- Naruto get up quickly.
,,Yes! Bandits from the Village Hidden in Sand are kidnapped Sakura, few hours ago and we must rescue her. I'll explain everything on the way, just hurry up and get ready!"- I said nervous.
,,Okey, I get it! Let's go!"- Naruto

He got ready in a minute and we were heading to the Village Hidden in Sand. I explained everything to Naruto, and he was as mad as me!

,,Listen, Sasuke, Naruto, I told everyone that I'm going alone on this mission, so you can't say that you were with me, okey?"- Itachi asked.
,,Yeah!"- we both answered.
,,We should enter the village in a 3/4 hours if we don't stop."- Itachi

We were all worried. I could see that even Itachi was worried for Sakura.
It's so intense.... I think that faster we go,this wood becomes bigger!

After a few hours we were at the gate of Village Hidden in Sand.
Luckily, the Hokage already sent a note to the Kazakage and we were welcomed to the village.

The ninjas from the village sent by Kazakage, told us that few bandits were seen on the south side of the village. We thanked them, and headed to the south.

There was some hideout...

,,Now, we don't know hoe much bandits are in there, so be careful, got it?!"- Itachi was serious.
,,Okey brother."- I said.
,,Got it."- Naruto

We slowly came in. Itachi's going the first, and we are going behind him.
It was a long way.. we walked for a few minutes, and then there was some light in front of us.
After that, we saw a cells. Sakura was behind them!

,,Sakura!"- Naruto and me.
,,G..guys.. you came.."- Sakura was smiling.
,,Of course we came you idiot!"- Naruto
,,Are you all right?!"- Itachi
,,I... I will be."- Sakura said.

Then I saw it... She have bruises all over her body, and her hair is burned... Like some electricity hit her many times... I...I lost control when I saw her like this...

,,Sakura, who did it to you?"- I asked.
,,S..Sasuke... your eyes.."- she said frightened.
,,Who did this to you?!"- I yelled.
,,Sasuke, clam down."- Itachi
,,No! I want to know who dared to lay finger on her?!"- me
,,Oh how cute, your friends came to see you."- someone said behind us.

We all turned around and saw 6 man standing there.

,,So, you're the ones who did this to Sakura?"- I asked.
,,Yes, and what are you going to do about it?"- one of them.

My sharingan activated. I run towards them, and took one kunai in my right hand.
I came to one of them and stabbed him in the stomach. He fell on the floor.

,,Sasuke stop!"- Naruto
,,No! How can you be so clam?! You see what they did to her!"- I was angry.
,,Yeah but don't do this alone!"- Naruto

He activated some jutsu, I guess. Some red chakra showed up around his body, and his eyes changed a little.

He start running towards another one and he cut his neck in a moment.

Then Itachi trow 4 kunais from the spot and all of them hit the targets! All 4 man fell dead on the floor!
Then Itachi opened a cell.

,,Sakura, can you stand?"- Itachi asked.
,,I think I can.."- Sakura said.

She tried to stand up but her legs were kneeling.. I couldn't watch her like that..
I came to her and lift her in my arms.

,,Sasuke..w.. what are you doing! Let me go!"- Sakura yelled embarrassed, she is so cute..
,,No, can't you see that you can't even stand! Stop being so proud and let me help you, got it?!"- I said quickly.
,,I can carry Sakura, you see that you're scaring her."- Naruto said mad.
,,Well I think of this first so..(I winked)
,,Hmph! I'll win next time!"- Naruto
,,Win what?"- Sakura asked confused.
,,Nothing, nothing. So I guess I'll take you back to the village."- I said
,,J...just this once.."- Sakura said.
,,Got it."- I smiled.

We went outside of this hideout, and went to the gate of the village

,,I'm not coming with you now."- Itachi said.
,,W..why?"- I asked.
,, Besides Sakura's recurring mission, I have other mission in this village too, so I'll be back in a few days."- Itachi
,,Okey. Then we will get going."- Naruto
,,Yeah, brother. See ya later."- me
,,Thank you Itachi."- Sakura said tired.
,,See ya guys."- Itachi said and the he left.

The 3 of us headed back to the village.
I carried Sakura in our way. But what mission Itachi has in that village.. he didn't said anything all the way.
He looked worried.

,,Hey Naruto. Before we get going I must check something, I'll be back in a few minutes, wait here with Sakura."- I said.
,,Okey."- Naruto.

I put down Sakura, who was taking a nap... She really is so cute.

I run back to the village looking for Itachi. After 5 minutes I saw him talking with some girl, and bunch of kids were around them.
She is Itachi's age I think. She has a long brown hair.

,,I'm Shisuri Nai"- she said.

I could only heard that.
Well I guess that this mission has something to do with her too. I'll leave now, I was worried if Itachi's doing this mission alone, but now I feel relief.

I went back to Naruto and Sakura and we headed back to the our village.

Writer's p.o.v.

Shisuri Nai!!!
Hey guys. So Shisuri Nai is one of the made up characters, and she doesn't belongs to me. She is main character of the story ,, Tails of Shisuri Nai" by my friend angelic_Devil__.

She will be in this story from now on, so if you're interested in how Itachi and Shisuri knows each other, and want to know their love story from the beginning (it's very interesting and good!!!), read that story!

Yess!!! ,,Tails of Shisuri Nai" is happening parallel with this story ,,Cherry Blossom's love story"

Enjoy!!!! Love ya all!!!
Your: Anya