Kidnapping?!

Sakura's P.O.V.

In this moment I'm at the Hokage's office, waiting to hear about our mission tomorrow.
It turns out that we must guard some bridge maker, I think, to his village.

It's already 10 p.m. and I'm exhausted! When we were training today, Kakashi sensei told me to practice my special ability because it'll help me in chunin exams.
Honestly, I don't like my special ability.. I mean, everyone hates me and my clan because of that. But if I want to become a medical ninja, I must use what I have. But I'll try not use it, if I can.

Oh,right. Today I learned a new jutsu.
Naruto said to us that he has new jutsu, by the way, he made up that jutsu by him self.
So we wanted to see it, and we were watching very carefully.
Then I heard it...

,,Sexy jutsu!"- Naruto said.

And in that moment, a fog showed up around him, and after a few seconds, he was a girl! Naked girl!!
Kakashi sensei turned his head, and Sasuke just said that it was stupid, and I agree with him!
I mean, who the hell can made up Sexy jutsu! Only Naruto!

Anyway, we all came out from the Hokage's office.

,,Guys, I'll wait for you tomorrow at 7a.m. in front of the village gate."- Kakashi sensei
,,You mean, we will wait for you!"- Naruto said.

Sasuke and me started laughing.

,,Ups. Well, I guess that you'll be waiting for me than. Bye!"- Kakashi sensei told us, and then he disappeared.
,,Hey, wait! What!"- Naruto was confused.
,,Come on, let's go home."- I said while I was laughing.
,,I don't know what's so funny! He's always late!"- Naruto was a little pissed.
,,Yeah,yeah. Let's go."- Sasuke told us, he was smiling.

We all went out of the building, and then all of us went the different directions.

It was a good day. I can't wait tomorrow, our first mission outside the village! I hope that we will get the chance to test our abilities!

,,Get her!"- I heard someone behind my back.

I try to see them, but in that moment someone cover my mouth with some tissue, and closed my eyes.
I tried to fight, and use my jutsus, even my ability, but all of them was holding my arms and even legs!
I couldn't move, or say anything.
They cought me when I put my gard down. There's 5 of them, at least!

I couldn't breathe... Everything was in some kind of fog before my eyes...
I closed my eyes...

4 hours later

I woke up... I was in some prison I think... Then I stand up.

,,W..where am I?"- I asked confused.
,,Don't worry you won't stay long here hahahaha."- Someone said.
,,Who are you!?"- I was mad!
,,No need for you to know"- that voice again.

I try to use shadow clone jutsu and break that cells. But when I tried using my hands and make characters, a strong electricity hit my body!
I yelled. It hurts so much!

,,Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you, if you try to use any jutsu, or even touch the cells, a electricity will hit you."- that voice.
,,Huh? You're that scared of a little girl?"- I said.
,,Hey! I will beat you up if you don't shut up!"- he was pissed.
,,Don't be pissed by this girl man. Hahahha."- there was someone else here.
,,Who are you?! Why did you kidnapped me?"- me
,,Why? Hahahaha."- they bouth start laughing.
,,If you think to black mail my clan or something that won't work."- me
,,Hahahha you really think that went through all that trouble just to take you back?!"- one of them.
,,Then why?!"- I was so angry.
,,You are Haruno. We will sale you to the black market. Do you know how much will they pay to us for you?!"- voice.

I didn't say anything after that. I can't believe how stupid I was!

I just sit in the corner. Maybe I'll get my chance to escape when they open the cells to sale me.
I must wait for the opportunity.

Itachi's P.O.V.

All Anbu members were called in a emergency meeting.
I came last, as I can see, at our secret layer. Danzo, the head of the Anbu, was came right after me.

,,Listen carefully! We have a notification, that one member of the Haruno clan was kidnapped this evening! One of the ninjas who's  patrolling the village said that he saw 6 guys, and they were carrying a pink hair girl. We believe that she's from Haruno clan, and she was around 13 years old.

,,Sakura!"- I thought in my head.
That must be her!

,,So we will have a rescue mission", Danzo continued, ,,and we'll try not to tell Haruno clan about this. If thay found out that one of their members was kidnapped, who knows what they'll do. Clear!?"
,,Yes!"- all of us.
,,Danzo-san can I do this mission alone? I'm one hundred percent sure that I'll manage to save this girl, they are just a couple of bandits."- I said.
,,Itachi, are you sure that you can do this alone?"- Danzo asked.
,,Yes sir!"- me
,,Okey then. You're in charge for this mission, I expect to see that girl unhurt till the morning."- Danzo
,,Yes sir!"- I said.

I went outside and went to my house

I went outside and went to my house. I'm sure that that girl is Sakura and I must save her! But I think this is a good opportunity to bring Sasuke with me.. If they were some serious ninjas, and strong, of course I wouldn't bring Sasuke, but in this situation I think that Sasuke will try to kill me if I wouldn't tell him about this.
I went to his bedroom.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

,,Sasuke! Sasuke!"- I heard someone calling me, and I opened my eyes slowly.
,,Hmm? Brother? Why are you here, it's late.."- I said.
,,Hurry up. Sakura is kidnapped!"
,,What?!"- I jumped from my bed.