Get to know each other.

I was shocked. Sensei actually fell for that stupid prank! He took the book and put it on the teacher's table.

,,Okey...so you guys are team 7, right?"- sensei asked.

We just looked at him, without saying anything.

,,My name is Kakashi Hatake and I'm yours sensei from today. I know all your names already, and I won't keep you long, because I was late. Ah yes, I'm sorry I was late, I just got lost in the path of life."- Kakashi sensei said.
,,Huh?!"-all of us.
,,Well it's not important. Anyway, I just wanted to talk with all of you today, because we got our first mission tomorrow."-Kakashi sensei
,,Really?!"-I asked.
,,Yes. So you must be Sakura."-he said.
,,Yes."-I replied.
,, Tell me, Sakura, what's your dream?"-Kakashi asked.
,,My dream? I want to become a medical ninja, like legendary Tsunade."- I replied.
,,Really? Okey, I like that. So moving on. Let's see.. Naruto?"-Kakashi
,,It's me!"- Naruto replied, while he stand from his seat.
,,Good. Tell me about your dream."- sensei asked.
,,My dream is to become hokage! I'll be the best Hokage in the history of the Konoha!"- Naruto was excited.
,,Great. And finally, Sasuke?"- Kakashi
,,Hm? Oh yes.. Well I don't have a specific dream or goal in life.. I would say, that my dream is to be like my brother I guess."- Sasuke said without any will..
,,Okey. Now when I heard all of you, you're free. Tomorrow I'll be waiting you in front of the academy at 7.a.m. Don't be late!"- Kakashi said it and then he disappear.
,,Huh?! ,,Don't be late?! Are you kidding me! He was late!"- Naruto was pissed.
,,Well I guess that's it for today."- Sasuke said it.
,,Yeah. So I'll see you tomorrow."- I said them.
,,Do you want to go to ramen you two?"- Naruto asked us.
,,I can't... I must go home."- I replied.
,,I'm free, if you still want to go."- Sasuke told Naruto.
,,Yeah man! Let's go. Sakura, if you change your mind let me know."- Naruto told me.
,,Sure. Bye."- I told them.

I went home. I just can't hang out with them, not now. First of all I'm still little pissed because I got playboy on my team. And second... everyone in Konoha hates me.. because of my clan. Or better say, because of my ability.

From my childhood I was just bad person for all of them. Everybody was scared of me, and my clan, like we were cursed or something... even if we didn't do anything wrong! Ever!

I remember that one time... I was in the village, walking with Naruto. We buy some toys and we were going to the river. Everyone just stared at me.
,,It's a pink hair" everyone keep saying that all the time.

In my clan everyone have a pink hair. It's how you know that someone is from Haruno clan.

So we were walking through the village at in one moment some people started throwing rocks at us.

flashbacks

,,Stay away from that pink girl, she'll kill you!" I heard voices from the crowd

,,Hey don't throw that, you can hurt her!!"- Naruto yelled.

He took my hand and he start running together with me. We run through the village really fast and in few minutes we came to the river.
We sat on the ground, really tired.

,,Hey are you okey?"- Naruto asked.
,,Y..yeah. You didn't have to do that.. I'm used to it anyway.."- I replied.
,,Are you crazy! How can you just do nothing about it!?"- he was angry.
,,I..I told you I'm used to it. They think that if I come closer to them I will hurt them.."- I told him.
,,But that's not true! You didn't hurt me!"- Naruto
,,Yeah, I guess I didn't."- me
,,So stop letting them do that kind of stuff to you! Defend yourself next time."- Naruto
,,Okey."- I said.

back to the present

I walk into the house. I just went to my room and took my books and start studying, like every day.
I don't want people to hate people around me just because they hang around with me.. So I keep my distance as much as I can.

Except from Naruto. He told me few years ago, if I ever try to keep my distance from him, he'll never forgive me. So I hangout with him hahaha.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Naruto and me were going to Ichiraku's ramen. He told me it's his favorite place to hangout with Sakura and some other friends.

,,Hey, so what's with Sakura? She seems shy."- I asked Naruto.
,,Sakura shy?! Hahaha. No way! She's everything but not shy. She punches me everyday for doing something stupid, and she's really fun."- he replied me.
,,Hahaha but she seems little weird. Not in bad way, just she's really focused on studying."- me
,,Yeah, but it's different for her. You know that she's from Haruno clan?- Naruto
,,Yes? So what?"- I was confused.
,,Where do you live?! You don't know that the whole village hates their clan?"- Naruto was surprised.
,,No? How would I know that?"- I asked.
,,Oh yes.. you're Uchiha. I suppose that you just train all day.."- Naruto
,,Hm? Yeah, like everyone else?"- I was confused.
,,Hahahah bro, nobody does that! I mean I train too, but not constantly like you, Uchihas. Anyway, like I was saying, the whole village hates them, or better said they are afraid of them."- Naruto continued.
,,But why?"- I asked.
,,Why? You know ability of their clan?"- Naruto
,, Controlling people by touching them?"- I replied.
,,Yeah. Most of the people find it scary. I remember when we were little, I was with Sakura in the village and at some point people started throwing rocks at us, because of her.. I mean, because she is Haruno."- Naruto said it with a sad voice.
,,Really?! I..I don't know what to say.. I didn't know she had that rough childhood.."- I'm surprised.
,,Yeah..but not just childhood. It's likee that even now.."- he told me.
,,But you didn't run from her."- me
,,Of course I didn't. I wouldn't ever run from Sakura! I know her better then anyone, and I know that if I leave she'll be lonely. But it's not just that, I also love hang around with her."- he smiled.
,,Yeah. I hope that she'll accept me at some point. We're on the same team."- me
,,She will, you'll see. But be careful, if you hurt her ever I'll crush you, okey?"- Naruto asked serious.
,,I won't hurt her, I promise."- I told him confident.

And I would never hurt her. I heard what happened to her, and I won't do something like that ever! I'll be there for her, like Naruto, we're all in the same team. And I'll give my best!