First hand embarrassment - Chapter 2°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Check out the sick cover up above by @Mintaftertaste !!!

ps : Needs editing. I'll do it once the story's over. Also, pls ignore the trivial mistakes I mean for god's sake it's Wattpad

" As you all know this is going to be a really busy semester. There will be tons of writings to do, essays, letters and of course reading and maybe at some point we'll get to the editing and I expect you all to behave and don't make this difficult for me " Mr.Clarck says while reaching for the assignments on his desk.

Ten minutes go by, an once the bell rings Mr.Clarck finishes by saying " Alright , you can all get out now "

Rude much ? I mean I've never gotten both point of discovering the source of his rudeness or what his problem was. I used to adore Literature and I know I could never find a better teacher other than him. Hell that was the reason I had to come back to this damned school, all the way from Canada. Well no. Not really, 'the people that I live with now that I call my current parents had to come back to NYC for some job interview or something, after spending most of their live in Toronto.

But seriously let's come back to the main topic, my love for Literature is decreasing because of Mr.Clarck's attitude no matter how good and how passionate he was it's all gone with the wind now for, some reason. And as everyone gets up and packs up their stuff dismissing the class before walking towards the door. I notice Oliver is the first one to walk out as he rushes out of the classroom , walking in such a fast strides . What is it with him too ?

I was expecting Mr.Clarck to call me and give me one of his lectures , about my previous behaviour but he didn't . Making my way towards the lockers as I get rid of my books I notice everyone else is heading to the cafeteria , damn it I even forgot it was Lunch time . As I was about to lock my Locker , Bo is leaning against hers flicking through something in her hand . I try to avoid eye contact with her , but it was too late she already noticed me .

" oh Hey ..again , So you're my new 'Locker neighbor' now ? " Bo says with a smirk plastered on her face , while counting the books in her hands and placing them inside her locker .

" uhm yeah, I guess so .." I answer trying to take my gaze away from hers and focusing on Oliver who walks away and takes a turn disappearing from my view .

" Well this should be fun, join us at lunch ? I mean, if you can't find your way I can always show you the cafeteria .. "

" no thank you, I know this school by heart " I cut her off Immediately. Oh shit, what did I just say.

" really ? that's weird considering you're new here. Well anyways, I'm really starving, so if you decide to come along you can always sit with me and my friends, just saying and by the way it was really good to meet you " She added and ran towards the cafeteria to the point where I  didn't get to thank her. I look around the empty Hallway and then I turn to walk away deciding that I should probably get to lunch, I mean it was now or never .

As I walked past the supplies room I can Literally hear voices and loud moans coming through the door , Curiosity took over me as I pushed the door open and strolled in only to find Oliver getting Head from a blonde girl that I couldn't quite recognize He haden't even taking it upon himself to give them privacy They were right out in the open but further back in the small room , anybody can come in and caught them red handed . I had to say I was fucking shocked ,i mean since when this kind of behaviour became legal in schools and who was doing it ? Oliver ? sweet , sweet Oliver ...My ex best friend .