My first Game - Chapter 22°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

:'(

I absolutely have no words to describe how I'm feeling right now, it has been a sad couple of days for me and for our fandom. I wish I could tell you that this chapter might make you forget a little bit about the void that Zayn left behind him but I know it's not that easy 'cause I myself am still in chock and living in that state of denial that he might come back after a while ,pls enjoy ps : It's unedited :/

" What the hell do you think you're doing Eve ?! " Steve was fuming as he slammed his hands on my desk his Adam apples are burning with rage and his face an attractive shade of Red, I was afraid that his eyes might pop out of his skull any second now.

The thing is when Steve calls me by me name_ which is very rare _ that's when I know that hell broke or might break lose.

" Oh are those your man panties Steve ? " I said pointing at the pair of neon panties that was clasped in his tight fist " I didn't realize you liked them in different shapes ..though I'm not a big fan of your taste in colours "

" Sarcasm not appreciated ! When I said that we'll continue this kitten, I didn't mean you could go this far " Steve was now grinning like the evil-psychopath-jerk he is, as he threw the neon pink one on my face, still standing facing my desk from the opposite side and I've noticed that the class started crowding with students the more time passed .

" Far ? Steve you are the last person who gets to talk about going far after you murdered my Cheese cake " I snorted throwing the panties back at him " And what the hell are you on about ? "

" You don't get to play dumb with me Kitten, 'cause you're far from it.."

" Oh why thanks for the compliment Stevie " I said placing my hand on my heart dramatically

" That wasn't a compliment and don't ever call me that again " He replied dryly, narrowing his eyes " Now my dear, dear Kitten could you possibly explain to me why on earth would I come to school this morning only to drown in a fucking mountain of flashy thongs that happened to be in my locker ! " ,The only thing I was able to do was stare and then laugh, I had no words of how ridiculous the situation was. Earlier I was imagining Steve running for his life in a pair of thongs. I mean how cool would that be !

" You don't seriously think I did it, now do you ? "I sneered still recovering from my non-attempted laughter and he only smirked " Now Stevie, I'm hurt, I didn't realize that you thought that low of me "

" If It wasn't you than who else did it ! "

" Go figure " Now it was time to smirk, oh god this is so amusing. I mean it's not everyday you get the chance to tease the ultimate jerk that was Steve Black

" If you're playing games with me, I swear your stupid Cheese cake is the last- " and the bell rang cutting him off

" Mr.Black ? "

Both Steve's and my attention turned towards the classroom doorway. Mr.Simone, our history teacher, was now standing his arms crossed against his chest, his jaw clenched and that was enough to make Steve's hands drop from my desk as he steadied himself correctly and then he said sending Mr.Simone a polite smile ,a fake one might I add " Uhm, yes sir ? "

" You, Mr.Forrest and Mr.Harrington are wanted in the principale's office, now " He said passing by Steve giving him a pat on the back and the class went ohhh and ahhh on it.

Seriously ?

Still in shock mode, Dylan followed Oliver outside a grin plastered on their faces as Steve tagged along as well, a confused frown wouldn't leave his features.