This Sad chapter - Chapter 21°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vot

Oh the irony of the title tho ! Also @morecottoncandy made this new cover , loving it !

ps : UNEDITED .-. ,enjoy :

Alex Stone.

She was a happy child ,or so everyone thought. Giving that she was a part of a loaded family, her parents gave her everything her heart wished for ;a name. a status, money, friends, studying in one of the best schools in New York ..but when it comes to time ? Not so much

Although she had her sister as a meaning of support ,to pour her heart out to her and friendships that could be measured with the world ,but still she never felt complete nor understandable. There was always something missing .

Eve Mario.

Well she was the new exchange student ,the mysterious hazel eyed girl that was pushed into everyone else's life like a bomb ,everyone feared but wanted to discover .

She was considered an only child with parents that loved her and cared for her like she was their own blood. Eve never gave much care for the world ,she lived everyday counting the seconds and minutes as they passed by. Expect the unexpected was her motto, but this ,what was happening in front of her it definitely wasen't something she was expecting.

It was off my list. It was game of struggling between my past, my present and my future ,no it wasen't a game. It was a lifestyle

Usually people were generally chocked when they met my mom after an encounter with me. She was an elegant ,a beautiful and a soft spoken lady. One of New York's best selling authors .

My mom was an author, she has a few published books here and there. I remember at times she used to lock herself in her study room for weeks and she won't get out of it until she was finished with the book. Considering that my dad owned one of the biggest publishing companies here ,it helped her a lot in publishing her first book ,hence that's how they met .

She may sometimes appear strict and cold but in fact my mom was a tender hearted woman, you wouldn't find a bitter bone in her body ,because there wasen't. The thing was if you asked me a few months ago ,I'd say I couldn't imagine my life without her and that's when the irony hits me straight in the face .

With that being said Bo's mother and my mom were both sitting in the living room ,her back was facing us. It was hard not to recognize her with that voice and her signature light brown hair-style that was pushed into a an elegant chignon.

As if she sensed our presence. Mrs.Dawson's cheery eyes were on us now

" Oh Hi girls ! We didn't hear you,come in " She said motioning for us to come further and that made my ..my mother's head turn in our direction. Her eyes catching mine off guard

" So who do we have here ? " Mrs.Dawson asked still sipping from her Tea cup

" Uh-m ,mom this is Eve ,Eve mom " Bo explained slowly and I struggled to keep my eyes trained on her, fearing that if I looked down to my left ,I'd catch her eyes on me

" Oh yes, of course you're Eve ! Who else would it be considering that Bo wouldn't shut up about you " ,from the corner of my eye I could feel Bo narrowing her eyes at her mom and I laughed at her reaction when she she noticed me looking at her

" Really ? Good to know Bo " I teased her and Bo's face flushed for a second as she turned to my ..my mother who was now staring at us not taking her eyes off me and then she said attempting to change the subject " Hi Mrs.Stone, I'm sorry I was too caught up in the moment. How are you doing ? " She said after bending down to give her a quick hug .