Saunas VS Steam rooms - Chapter 40°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

Dedicated to SkyLabyrinth for the kickass cover !!

Also a special thank you to @chimerly for the banner. Also did you guys see the new cover??? Tell me your thoughts cause I personally am loving it, it looks so damn good !! Sorry for the delay, my computer is currently broken and I had to write this chap on my IPad so sorry for any mistakes. I'll go back and edit it when I can but other than that pls do click on the star button and put a smile on my face :)) Happy reading :

" What do you mean, how could you let that happen ? "

" Eve, I need you to calm down alrigh-- "

" Calm down ? You seriously want me to calm down right now. How can I do that when you just told me that someone attacked both you and your pregnant wife right inside your house ! "

" Would you please let me tell you the whole story, first ? " I hesitantly nodded while tightening the hold of the phone in my hand even though he couldn't actually see me " It was between eleven and twelve at night, we didn't have work at the hospital so we went home earlier than usual. Uh, Sue left me in bed for her usual toilet visit. Often, it would take her a few minutes to come out, so when she didn't I went to check up on her. That's when I saw her with this hooded guy in the hallway, the bastard was holding her still with his hand around her mouth choking her so she wouldn't make a sound. I freaked out and didn't know what to do, s-so I went, grabbed my gun and threatened him -- "

" Wait, why do you have a freaking gun ? "

" Does it even matter now ? I'm telling you when he saw me, he freaked out and pushed her on the floor. The son of a bitch almost killed my baby and ran away with it, Eve ! ", a soft growl escaped his mouth and I gaped " uhm, I called the police right after and since then the whole neighborhood has been under watch. They still didn't catch him but they won't stop looking until they do. I made sure of that. And now, all I can think of is the look on my Sue's face when he was fucking strangling her and the staff of guards surrounding our home from every corner, "

It would take a lot of power, to bring Jeff Mario down and to hear him curse this much and this case something like someone hurting his family.

" How is she now, Jeff. Is the baby alright ? ", I was seeing red. I wished I could jump and be by her side right this second

" Yeah, thank God they're both okay. It's a miracle that nothing happened to them. The doctor said the baby's health is fine and gave us an appointment for next week. I mean after all this time imagine what could've happened if we-Uh, God, I messed up Eve. I messed up and couldn't protect my wife and  baby. " I wiped away my dried tears listening to his erratic and wild breathing