Toko x Reader: !SAD! One Shot

(did i rly call 'trigger warning' a cool kid term 😕)

You were never going to see your girlfriend again, starting from tomorrow.

You'd been keeping your relationship a secret for a while now, but recently your homophobe of a mother found out about it and got extremely angry. Today, she'd told you to pack your bags because she said she was going to send you away to your aunt's place in Europe, meaning that you could never see Toko again. You weren't planning on telling Toko because you knew she'd be upset. Starting today, you wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before you leave.

"Mom, I'm going to Toko's," you say quietly as you carry your (f/c) colored duffel bag over to the front door, not even turning around to look at her. "And I'm staying there until tomorrow, whether you like it or not."

"Go," your mother says, not looking up from the newspaper she was reading. "I'm picking you up to go to the airport tomorrow at ten AM. I'll have your luggage in the trunk."

"Okay," your voice breaks as you say it, so all that comes out of your mouth is a short whisper. You swing open the front door and walk out, closing it behind you. As you walk down the front steps you look around. You were never going to see your house, your neighborhood, your friends, or your girlfriend ever again. Just because of your mother's petty problems.

Trying not to break down right then and there on your house's front steps, you walk down to the bus stop.

-

"Surprise!" you say enthusiastically as Toko opens the door. "Did you miss me?"

"H-Heh, hey (Y-Y/N)," she chortles, smiling warmly. You frown at the fact that you would never be able to see her beautiful smile again.

"Um, you won't mind if I stay here until tomorrow, right?" you ask, walking into her house and plopping your duffel bag down on the couch.

"Oh, o-of course not, (Y-Y/N)! T-This was q-quite unplanned though..." replies Toko. You sigh.

"It's my mom again," you lie, but at the same time, you weren't because that was also the case. "She's getting too overwhelming for me."

She understandingly nods. Toko knew what was going on with your mom and you, and she never got upset about it or judged you. That's one of the things you loved most about her.

"So, what do you want to do first?" you beam, tackling her onto the couch so that you were on top of her. You watch with a smirk as her face gradually gets redder and redder.

"Cuddle? Netflix? Or maybe both?" you say, fixing her crooked glasses.

"W-Whatever you want, (Y-Y/N)," Toko chuckles. "J-Just nothing too c-crazy."

"Of course not," you articulate, getting off of her. "I wouldn't do anything to you without your consent, and you know that. Now, what do you want to watch? The Conjuring? Annabelle?"

"(Y-Y/N) y-you know I-I get s-scared," she stammers, curling up into a ball.

"C'mon, I'll be by your side the whole time," you reassure her, sitting next to her on the couch. "And plus, I'll hold you. Please?"

"O-Okay, f-fine, only because y-you're gonna h-hold me."

For half of the movie, her eyes were shut tight and she was literally squeezing your arm to death as you were hugging her. But you didn't care, because you were with her.