VERY IMPORTANT A/N

When I first started this book, I wasn't expecting it to hit big. I wasn't expecting over 8 thousand reads. In fact, I was barely expecting 8 reads. But here I am, months later, ridiculously proud of this story and what it has become. I want to thank those of you who have been in this with me since the beginning and those who are just joining this journey now. In fact, I can't put my gratitude into words. 

I also want to thank those of you who submitted entries into the cover contest. I loved each and every one of them, and you guys have made this a pretty difficult decision. But, after much deliberation, I am proud to announce that the winner of the cover contest is...drum roll please...

@goandlookitup !!! I'll upload the cover as soon as I can figure out how to. (I write this story on my computer and I can't get the app, but it'll be up as soon as possible)

However, that's not the only reason I wrote this A/N. As I stated before, I love this book. So, so much. I've grown attached to the characters and you guys, the readers. That being said, I've decided it's time to end this book. The next chapter will be the epilogue. 

But the end of this book doesn't mean the end of the story. 

As I said, I've become attached to the characters. So there will be a sequel. After all, who wouldn't want to see these boys in senior year? 

Now, let's finish this story.