Chapter 10

Mira was laying on her stomach when she woke up. She turned her head and saw Silas smiling at her.

"Good morning, Papilionem."

Everything that happened last night came rushing back to her. She started turning red and turned her face so he couldn't see.

Silas laughs at her. He kisses her shoulder and pulls her closer to him. "Why so shy now? We fucked already."

Mira really didn't know what was happening to her. She was blushing like crazy and her heart was racing because of how close he was.

Someone knocks on the door and walks in, "good morning, mi-oh my goodness!!" It was Jasmin. "I am so sorry!" She runs out of the room but they heard her giggling.

Mira throws the pillow over her head. "Great, now she's gonna go gossip."

Silas laughs and slaps her ass before he gets out of bed. He goes to the bathroom and turns on the water in the shower. "Come shower with me?"

She looks over at him and he's smiling while leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. She looked him up and down admiring how gorgeous he was. "Okay." She gets out of bed and walks over to him. He takes her hand and leads her into the shower.

They let the water run down their bodies. He's standing behind her and starts running his hands down her body while leaving kisses on her neck and shoulder. Mira sighs loving his touch and kisses. He starts moving his hand slowly down her stomach. He reaches her clit and starts rubbing her. Mira starts pushing herself on his hand and biting her lip. He pushes two fingers into her, making her moan. She throws her head against his shoulder and starts panting. He starts moving his fingers faster inside of her making her moan louder. He plays with her breast and nibbles her neck. She felt his hard dick on her lower back, making her even wetter and wanting to feel his dick sliding in and out of her. He takes his hand out of her and slides it into her mouth. She starts licking up her juice off his fingers.

He takes her hands and makes her place it flat on the wall. "Don't move your hands, understand?" She nods. He pushes her making her face and boobs touch the cold wall while making her stick her ass out. He places his tip at the entrance of her pussy. He starts teasing her by moving his dick up and down her pussy without pushing it in. She starts whining and wiggling her ass wanting him to put it in already. She turns her head to look at him and he's giving her his attractive smile.

He slides in slowly making her moan. He starts moving quickly inside of her making her breath shallow. She loved the way he filled up her pussy. He grips her hair fucking her hard.

"Yes! yes! fuck!" Mira screamed.

Silas starts kissing her neck then moves to her mouth. Mira is moaning into his mouth not being able to get enough of him.

"Shit" Silas said into her ear. "Fuck, ima cum."

Mira hears Silas fangs come out, but couldn't react to it because her orgasm starts coming at her in waves causing Silas to cum and he bites down into her neck. Her blood starts to flow into his mouth and his venom gave her a high that made her cum even harder.

Silas takes his fangs out of her and pulls out his dick. Mira is panting from the best orgasm she ever had and was coming down from the high his venom had given.

She blinks several times processing what he just did. She touches her neck and feels the two holes. She turns around quickly "What the fucking hell Silas! You bit me! I don't want you claiming me!" She pushes him out the way and gets out of the shower dripping water all over the floor.

Silas turns off the water and walks out. "Mira, calm down. You were already mine anyway, now everyone can see it."

"Silas! No, I didn't want you to claim me! Make it go away!"