Chatper 7

Mira couldn't fall asleep. It annoyed her that she was so upset about him being mad at her. It's not like she liked him. Mira decides to get out of bed and go to the local tavern in town.

Mira sits at the bar and drinks her beer. It was cold in the tavern. She should have changed her shorts and tank top.

She hears every one whispering about her. These fucking idiots. So what if I'm here? Can they just mind there own fucking business?

"Your Highness. It's been a while."

Mira turns and sees that it's Stephan. Stephan with curly green hair and orange eyes to go with his beauty. Everything about him always stood out and that's what she liked about him. He and Mira used to fuck.. a lot, up until Silas found out and threatened to skin Stephan alive. Even though the two are not together.

"Hey, Stephan. It has been a long time huh."

Stephan sits in the seat next to her. "How have you been?"

"I've been better or whatever. You?"

"It's going good.. or whatever."

Mira smiles. "I've missed you."

"I think you're just drunk."

"Haha probably but let's go back to your place." Mira places her hand on his thigh and bites her bottom lip.

"Is your boyfriend around?"

"Ughh! He is not my boyfriend. He can go fuck himself."

"Who can go fuck himself?"

Stephan turns around, but Mira already knew who it was. She'll know that sexy sounding voice anywhere.

She here's Stephan say "shit" under his breath. What a wimp. Mira thought. She doesn't need to be seen with someone who'd be afraid so easily.

Stephan gets up and says "Your Highness. It was good to see you again" and leaves.

Silas takes the seat.

"Do you always have someone watching me for you?" Mira asked. She knew that he always had someone informing him about where she is whenever she's in town.

"What are you doing here?"

"You told me to make friends. That's what I'm doing."

"You don't need to make friends with Stephan again or any other guy for that."

Mira turns to him. "Listen, Si. I am not your girlfriend so back the hell up okay?" Mira was getting loud causing even more eyes on her if that was even possible.

"Let's go." Silas takes her arm.

"Hell no." She tries to get free of his grip, but she couldn't. He pulls her out of the tavern and portals them back to his place. "I don't wanna be here. I wanna be at home."

"Why the fuck are you acting out? What's up with you?"

"Me?! You're the one that got pissed off for no reason!"

"So you're drinking because you're upset that I got mad."

"No! I don't give a fucking hell if you're mad. I'm drinking because I can Si!"

Silas scoffs.

"Seriously Si, I don't need a fucking babysitter. I hope you know he was about to take me back to his place so we could fuck. Thanks for being a damn cockblocker you dumb ass."

Silas' eyes go black and before you know it, he slammed her against the wall and had his hand around her neck. He wasn't choking her but just had his hand there. "Don't fucking piss me off, Mira."

Mira's eyes grew wide, surprised that he did that. "S-Silas" Mira stuttered.

He closes his eyes and blows out a breath. He puts his forehead to hers, trying to calm himself down. When he opened them again, his eyes were back to its normal color. "Did you already forget what I told you at the restaurant?"

Mira swallows a lump in her throat. She didn't want to speak.

"You're mine. Do you understand?" Silas said in a whisper. Silas stares into her eyes while still having his hand around her throat.

Mira nods. "Yes," it was barely auto-able.

He let's go and backs away. "Good." Silas does a motion with his hand and a portal opens to her room.

Mira pushes herself off the wall and starts walking towards the portal. Once in her room, the portal closes. She gets in her bed and lays there stunned that he did that. She put her hand to her throat and bit her lip. Fuck Mira thought. Shouldn't I have been scared instead of turned on at that?