Chapter 9

Silas starts kissing her neck while Mira's unbuttoning his shirt. Mira is panting and is soaking wet, wanting more of him. She manages to get his shirt off and he then picks her up and traps her against the wall. He moves back to kissing her lips and she's touching him all over loving the feel of his body. His every touch was burning her up.

Mira felt his bulge on her wet pussy and needed to feel him inside of her. She moaned his name. She starts rubbing her pussy on his bulge causing Silas to groan.

Silas practically rips off the towel and waste no time on feeling her boobs and placing them into his mouth. This causes Mira to moan even more and ark her boobs out towards him.

"More," Mira says.

"More?" Silas questions while trailing kisses back up her neck.

"Yes."

Silas looks her in the eyes. Both of their eyes are red by now because of how aroused they are.

"I want more Silas."

"More of what?" He grinds himself on her pussy causing her to whimper.

Mira bites her lip. "I want more of you, Si. I want you."

Silas wastes no time and crashes his lips back onto hers passionately. Mira moans into his mouth giving his tongue entrance. He speeds them over to her bed and he throws her on top.

Silas takes off his pants and gets on top of her. She looks down at his length and saw that he was large in size. Mira bites down on her lip wanting to know how it'll be with his dick in her mouth.

Silas takes his thumb and pulls her bottom lip from out of her mouth. "That's for me to do," he says and goes back to kissing her and nibbles her lip making her gasp.

He starts planting kisses down her neck, her boobs and then down to her stomach. He places kisses on her inner thigh until he gets to her pussy. She felt his breath on her pussy making her even wetter. She whimpered and wiggled her ass wanting him to hurry up. He smiles and does the same with her other leg planting kisses up her thigh until he gets up to her pussy.

Mira gets frustrated "Silas. Stop teasing."

He laughs causing his breath to hit her pussy. "I'm going to take my sweet time on you beautiful. Stop trying to rush me." At that moment, he kisses her pussy causing Mira to suck in a breath.

He starts kissing and licking her up and giving little nibbles then and there causing Mira to go crazy. He starts to suck on her clit and inserts his fingers slowly into her pussy and he then starts fingering her.

Mira moans and grabs a fist full of his hair and starts moving her hips wanting more. "Yes, right there. Don't stop don't stop." Mira can feel her climax building up in her lower belly. Mira closed her eyes. "I'm gonna come." Her pussy began contracting in rhythmic waves as her orgasm consumed her.

When Mira opened her eyes Silas was looking down at her with a mischievous smile on his face. Mira was feeling bold so she said "your turn."

Silas gets off the bed and Mira gets down to her knees. She takes his length into her hand and starts licking up his pre-cum. Silas moans at this and puts his hand through her hair encouraging her to keep going. She licks his dick then opens her mouth up and takes in his length slowly. She starts bobbing her head up and down his dick. "Fuck." Silas groans and throws his head back while thrusting his hips towards her mouth. "Damn Mira."

Mira smiles loving the way she's making him feel. She's getting even wetter herself so she places her hand between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. She's moaning while sucking his dick which he was liking. "Fuck Mira. I could cum right now."

He pulls his dick out her mouth and pulls her to her feet. He places a passionate kiss on her lips and then pushes her onto the bed. "I rather cum inside of you though."

He gets on top of her and places his dick at the entrance of her pussy. Without warning, he slams into her causing both of them to moan loudly. He starts thrusting into her quickly. He has one hand on her hip while the other is playing with her boob.

Mira is moaning like crazy. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna come. Fuck." Mira goes over the edge causing Silas to groan "fuck" and he came with her.

Silas collapse on top her, both breathing heavily. They both try to regain their energy.

Silas rolls off of her and gets them both under the covers. Mira snuggles into Silas and lays on his chest and his arm wraps around her. They both eventually fall asleep.