Four

It's 3 days later.

I start to get ready for my classes. Nothing happened with Logan that day. But he was right he is very good with Spanish and well he helped me a lot yesterday with the errors I had on my test. I am supposed to meet him at 4 again at his apartment. From what I could see. He comes from a wealthy family. His apartment is twice as big as my dorm room. And the expensive Jeep tells me that too. He is a third year in Law program. And he takes Spanish as an extra subject from what I have learned from him.

I get ready and Riley too. But we don't have class together first.

"How is the guy who is helping you?" Riley asks

"He is nice."

"Is that all I'm getting from you about this guy?"

"Yeah." I chuckled.

We left our room and went to our classes.

After a long day of classes, I went back home to freshen up. I get my books and my car keys and I left to Logan's apartment. I get in my car and drove to his apartment. I park into the driveway in front of the empty garage. I get out and make my way to the door. I ring the bell and wait till he comes to open the door.

Logan opens the door and he lets me in. He had on this tight tank shirt, it was tight against his body, I can see every muscle on his body through it. I stare at him every once and a while.

I so want this guy. He is so hot. And I feel that my inner self scream at me that she agrees too.   

"Hi." he says.

"Hi. I have another test tomorrow." I said while we walk to his living room. 

"Then we need to get to work." he says. 

We get at the table in the living room and he shows me to sit down. I sit and get my books out.

"You want something to drink?" he asks and I shake my head no. He sits down and he pulls my chair closer to his and he takes my books. I could smell every inch of him and I take a deep breath in of his smell. I never have been so attractive to someone like this. Everything in me screams.

You want him!

We start and I try hard to focus. Since our skins rub against each other every once in a while. Making me lose my breath and focus. He shows me some things on the paper and he touch me on the shoulder. He rubs it gently and firm. I take a deep breath in.

"Do you understand?" he asks looking at me.

I nod staring in his eyes. He turns his focus on the paper and I keep staring at this gorgeous guy, deep in thoughts about what all we can do right now instead of steady for my test. 

"Fuck me." I say in a whisper. He stops and I think he heard me. I look down and I run my hands through my hair. 

Shit!

He puts the paper down and he gets up. I stare at him not knowing if he heard me or not. Then he grabs me on my wrist and pulls me off from the chair into his arms. I stare in his eyes and he push me against the table.

Fuck he heard me. 

He puts his hand on my cheek and the other one is grip on my waist. He comes closer with his mouth to mine and I close my eyes. But he doesn't kiss me, he rubs his lips against mine and I bit mine and open my eyes. He smirks at me and he moves his mouth to my ear. He spins me around, my back facing him and he puts his hand around me neck gently but it had a strong grip. He then pulls my head back and he puts his mouth next to my ear.

"I need you to focus. Or I will punish you."

Punish me? What does that mean?

He push me on the table and my upper body is on the table. Next thing he puts his hands on my hips, he grinds himself against my ass, up and down. His one hand goes to my shorts and he pulls them down with my panties. My breath gets heavy and my inner self is screaming.

Yes.

My shorts are at my knees and he spreads my legs. He rubs his hand on my ass and I look back at him, breathing heavy. 

What is he going to do?

Next thing he slaps me on my ass. I gasp out a breath, lifting myself a bit. He rubs my butt where he hit it. And I look back again. He had lust in his eyes and he moves his hand to my private part. He puts his hand on it and he rubs me with his hand. I start to pant softly from his touch. He then rubs me over my button, slow at first and then he moves it in circles a bit faster. He comes down with his body pressed on mine while he rubs me on my button. My breath gets heavier. He puts his mouth against my ear.

"If you focus and get the answers right, I'll reward you." he says and he puts a finger inside of me. He moves it in and out of me slowly. Making me moan softly. My moaning causes him to push himself up on me. Grinding himself on me. 

"If you don't get something right, then I will punish you." he says. I nod while he moves his finger in and out of me faster. I moan trying to hold myself in control, but it's hard. He gets up and he takes his finger out of me. I look back at him and he goes down and pulls my pants back on. He moves away from me and I stare at him.

Is that it?

"We'll do this on my terms." he says and he sits back on the chair.

I get up from the table. I look at him all flustered. He smirks at me and shows me to come sit. I sit down and I stare at him.

"Lets continue the lesson." he says. I just nod and try to focus.

After a while we pack up and he walks me to the door. 

We get at the door and he pulls me closer to him. He kisses me on the cheek and then put his mouth near my ear.

"If you get a B on this test. I'll reward you." he says in my ear. I gasp and I nod.

"Good girl." He says and he steps away from me.

"Good luck with the test. See you tomorrow." he says and he opens the door. 

I walk out and he closes the door behind me. I turn around and stare.

What the fuck just happened?

I shake my head and walk to my car. My phone pings and I get it out to see who is texting me before I get in the car.

Logan- "That was just a taste of what you will get if you do well or poorly. See you tomorrow." he says in the text with a winky face.

I just ignored it and get in my car and drove back to my dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.