Two

I get out of the car and I start texting Riley.

Me- I'm on my way. Just got here."

Riley- "Hurry sister!"

I walked to the class not paying any attention to what is going on around me, texting. Like always minding my own business.

I heard a cars breaks braking. I heard someone yelling. And next thing I feel these strong muscular arms around me, lifting me up in the air. I look up and this guy was pushing me out of the way away from a car that I was walking in front of.

We hit the ground. The guy was on top of me with his arms wrapped around me and he stares into my eyes. I stare into his eyes. He had beautiful eyes. And as I could feel pretty strong arms. He was muscular, well built. He had blonde hair. He was gorgeous. Wow.

This guy just saved my life.

The guy in the car yells at us.

"Watch where you're going." And he drove away.

My breathing was getting heavy. I was getting a slight anxiety attack. Just a small one. I stare at the guy on top of me and I start to try and take breaths in and out to calm myself. He stares me up and down, scanning my body. Then he looks in my eyes again.

"You need to watch where you're going and stop paying attention to your phone." The guy says. He kept saying more things but I shut it out not really hearing him. Cause I was focusing on my breathing.

"Are you okay?" He asks eventually.

"I... I can't breathe." I say out of breath.

"I'm sorry." He says and he gets up.

He holds out a hand for me and he helps me up from the ground. He scans me up and down again and I look at my phone that I was clinching against my chest. My eyes widen at the clock.

"I'm sorry I have to go. I'm already late." I said and I run across the street.

I turn around and he stares at me in awe. Thinking I'm probably very rude. Yeah, I think so too. But I really have to get going.

"Thank you," I said waving at him. He just stares at me and I turn around and run to my first class as fast as I could.

A few minutes later I eventually get to my class. I open the door and the lecturer already started with the class. I walk in and he doesn't even give me a chance to explain myself.

"What's your name?" He asks me in an angry tone.

"Um... My name is J-Jess...."

"Full name." He says looking at the attendance register.

"Jessica Evans sir." I said looking down.

"Next time be on time." He scolds me.

I just nod and see a table next to Riley. I make my way to the table and sit down. I get out my books and sigh.

"Where were you?" Riley whispers at me.

"I almost got ran over by a car." I said whispering back.

She widen her eyes at me with shock.

"Miss Evans. Anything you want to share with the rest of the class?" The lecturer asks staring at me with angry eyes.

I shook my head no. And turn myself towards the board.

"Pay attention Miss Evans. Cause you are already behind. And you need to know this for your test tomorrow. So eyes up here Miss Evans." He points to the board.

"Test? What test?"

"If you were here earlier like you should have been you would know that we are writing a test tomorrow about today's lesson, Miss Evans." He says and the class starts laughing.

I felt my cheeks turn all red and I just nod. He turns around and continues. I sighed looking down, shaking my head. I try to keep up with him but I'm already so behind. But I make notes of the things I possibly could.

Riley hands me her notes and I smiled at her and nod a thank you. I copied it as quick as I can. The bell rings for the class being over. And time for the next one. I gave Riley back her paper and pack my books up.

"Miss Evans, can I see you after class?" Mr Turner says, my lecturer.

I nod and continue packing up.

"I'll wait for you outside." Riley says.

I make my way to the lecturer desk and I sighed. I know I'm in trouble.

He turns to me and he sighs too.

"Miss Evans. You know this class is very important for the teaching course." He says and I nod.

"I need you to take it seriously. You need to be here on time and pay attention to the things I say in class. Cause I will test everyone to see who pays attention and who doesn't. I need your hundred percent in this class."

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again."

"I'm keeping your word now Miss Evans." He says.

I nod and he shows me I can go. I left to my next classes. I told Riley what happened and she hugs me, letting me know she's glad I'm ok.

The rest of the day went okay.

After classes I went back to my dorm and Riley and I packed our things out in our dorm.

We went through her notes and studied for the test the next day.

~~~~~~
Thank you and please vote.