Twelve

We get at his apartment and he closed the door behind us. He takes my hand and we go to the living room. He shows me to sit down and he sits down next to me on the couch. He turns my way and he rubs his hands in a nervous way.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

I look to the ground.

What do I want? That's a very good question. What do I want?

"Did you leave because you feel like I'm too rough on you with the punishments?" He asks and I look up to him. He looks down to the floor.

"No." I said.

He looks up to me and I see tears in his eyes.

"Then why?"

I sighed and I felt my own tears coming as I look around the apartment.

"Just tell me. I will do anything for you to stay. If there is something I should change then just tell me." He gets up and he comes to me. He kneels down in front of me.

I stare into his eyes. And his eyes were begging me to say something. But all I do is put my hands on his cheek and I kissed him. He kisses me back with passion, hunger and urges. But it felt different than the other times we kissed. He lifts me up from the couch and he carries me to his room.

We get in his room and he puts me down on the bed. He gets on top of me and he stares at me in my eyes. He rubs my cheek gently stroking it and I closed my eyes, I put my hand on his hand, leaning in his touch. I open my eyes and he smiles.

"I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too." I say.

I lift myself up a bit to kiss him on his lips and he meets his lips with mine. Kissing me the same way. I spread my legs to make room for him and my dress tears on both sides a bit. We both break the kiss and look down at the dress. He laughs and I chuckled.

"May I?" He asks looking into my eyes.

I just nod and he puts his hand behind my back onto the zipper of my dress. He zips it down and he slides the dress off from my body. He throws it on the floor and he gets back on top of me. He lays between my legs and his hand slides down my leg slowly and gently. He was gentle. I stare at him. Why is this so different than the other times we did it? He stares me in my eyes and he leans in to kiss me and I let him. He slides his hand down to my panties and he gently rubs over it. My breath gets a bit heavier in his mouth. I put my hands on his back while he rubs over my panties for a while. He puts his inside my panties. And he gently rubs me over my button. Slowly into circles. What is happening? Where is the rough hungry Logan now?

But it still made me moan softly. I tilt my head back and he kisses me down my neck. And goes to my bra. He takes the bra off with his other hand and he starts sucking gently on my nipples. My back arches as I pushed my body up towards him. He puts a finger into me and he moves it in and out slowly. I moan feeling myself tightening inside. He takes it out and gets up. He goes to his drawer and gets out a condom. He takes his shirt and pants off and he puts the condom on. He gets on top of me again and he pulls me down a bit. He gets himself ready and lay between my legs. He takes his cock and rubs it gently over my entrance before he puts it inside of me. He moves slowly and he takes my hands and puts his hands into mine while he moves in and out of me.

"I love you." I moan out loud.

He looks at me and I could feel my cheeks turning red. He stops a while.

"You love me?" He takes it out of me and he sits up on the bed looking at me.

I get on my knees and wrap my hands around his neck.

"That's why I left. Because I'm in love with you."

He stares at me again. He looks down and he smiles.

"I thought it's because you don't love me back that you left." He says and he looks me in my eyes.

What?

He gets on his knees too and he puts his hands on my hips. He looks me in my eyes.

"I love you too Jessie."

I smiled and I hug him tightly. He hugs me back and he goes into a sitting position pulling me up on his lap. He looks me in my eyes and as do I and he kisses me. He lifts me up and puts it inside me again and this time I start moving. I move back and forth making him go deep into me. He moans grabbing on my butt and I moan with him. I feel everything tighten inside of me after a while.

"Let go, baby." He moans out.

I let go at his words and he pushes me down hard.

"Yes!" He yells as he released himself too.

We both fell on the bed. I was on top of him. We laid there both panting. I look up after a while. Did we just make love? I stare at him and he smiles.

"This was different." I said.

He laughs.

"I just wanted to show you that I have a soft side too." He smirks at me.

I just stare at him and smile. I lay my head back on his chest while he rubs my back.

"Jessie. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I chuckle and I look back up at him.

"Are you asking me this time?"

He laughs and he nods.

"Yes I will." I said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~
Thank you and please vote.