Thirteen

It was a month before our final exams. To think our first year in college is coming to an end now. I can't believe it myself. And good news I get to keep my scholarship since I'm doing well with my exams. And Logan has been a big help with this. He is so smart. He has been sweet to me ever since we started dating. It's been two months now. And I'm just falling more and more for him.

But with all the tests and exams and assignments I have been under a lot of pressure lately. I get out of my last class and wait for Logan cause he said he would meet me at my class at the end of the day.

While I was waiting that girl who said she was Logan's girlfriend comes up to me. I rolled my eyes at this and sighed. I don't have the strength for her.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Logan." She says and I glare at her.

"He's not yours. Logan told me everything about what happened."

"Did he really? I guess he told you that he told me he loves me that night."

"I don't believe you."

"Ask him?"

I look down to the floor. Is she lying or not. She lied before. But what if she's telling the truth. I feel my breathing getting heavier all this stress and me thinking about this causes me to get an anxiety attack. I lean against the wall and I try to focus on my breathing.

"He's better off without you sweetheart."

"Enough Nora." I hear Logan's voice.

I open my eyes and I see he was standing behind her. Nora turns around her eyes widen at his stern voice behind her.

"Stop lying and telling people that we are together. We had a one night stand nothing more."

I go down to the floor and I rest my head between my legs on my knees.

"Logan..." I breathe out.

He comes to me leaving Nora and he kneels in front of me. He takes my face in his hands. 

"Just look how pathetic she is Logan. You are better off with me." Nora says.

"What the fuck did you say?" I heard Riley say to her behind her. 

Nora turns around and she looks at Riley.

"Liz help Logan I'll take care of her." Riley says.

Liz nods and she comes to me. She takes my hand.

"What's wrong with her?" Logan asks Liz.

"She's getting an anxiety attack. I got this."

"I want to help."

Liz nods and she talks to me trying to help me.

"How long have she been getting them?" Logan asks Liz.

"Since her parents past away. She gets them when she's under too much pressure."

"Her parents past away?"

"Yeah. They were in an accident when she was six. She lives with her grandparents since then."

Liz focus on me.

"Jessie breathe for me."

I closed my eyes and I focus on my breathing. Logan just squeezed my hand letting me know he is there for me. I get my focus back and I breathe out a long breath. I open my eyes and I look at Liz and Logan.

"Thank you." I said to them both.

"Are you okay?" Logan asks. I just nod and they help me up. 

Nora left though cause Riley threaten to punch her. 

I hug Liz first. And then I hug Logan.

"Can I take you home?" he asks me.

I let him go and I nod. Liz gets my bag and hands it to Logan. Logan takes my hand and we left to his car.

We left to his apartment. We go in his apartment and he takes me to his bedroom. He puts me on the bed and he laid next to me. I put my hand on his cheek and I rub it gently. 

"Are  you okay now?" he asks concerned. 

I smile at him and nod.

"Did you tell Nora you loved her?"

"No. You shouldn't believe a word that girl tells you about me. Jessie I told you. It was just that one night that I had a slip. She means nothing to me. But you won't have to worry about her much longer."

"How come?"

"They are making her drop out cause she's failing her classes. Even if she writes the final exams she won't have enough to pass the year."

I nod and he smiles at me.

"You scared me." he says.

"I'm sorry."

"I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you want to join me and my parents for our vacation this summer?"

"I thought your parents are divorced?"

"They are. But they still go on vacations together. So do you want to?"

"Meaning you want me to meet your parents?"

"Yes. Please come with us."

"Okay." 

He smiles and he comes forward and he kisses me.

"Thank you."

"When are we leaving?"

"The day of our last test."

I nod and we laid there on the bed. I slowly drift off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.