Chapter Nine-Behavioral aspects of the Popularity Rulers-I

***

"They're going to come here and attempt to topple us", Andrea shouted. She grabbed some eye liner, and waited.

"Eye liner is eye liner", Natalie said.

"Well, find something!".

"I got mascara".

"No!".

***

"Let me get this straight. There's more to the story", Cara said. She applied makeup to her face. She hated to be normal.

"You need my help", Linda said.

"You're...".

"Don't you start".

"I'm not. There's so many other reasons why we're going troppo. Besides, they're trying to take sides".

The door opened.

"Hey", Ivy said.

"The sororities are going mental", Andrea said.

"I know. I was collecting data on the scandal. Frankly it's a feeling of displeasure over having two many House Mothers in all sorority houses. According to Victoria, Shelby has done her duty. And she's joined a Jewish sorority".

"Well, she is Jewish".

"She is?".

"It's a long story".

"Pass me the mascara".

"We'll manage everything from now on. If there's any kind of weirdness going on right at this moment...then our time is running out".

And they left their dorm room...walked down the hallway...and went downstairs where the Popularity Rulers were on the verge of taking everyone else out.

***

"Why don't you leave your bra at home? It's, like, flat chested Ali. Like, you know, majorly badness...you know", Viki said.

"Majorly badness...You made that term up, bitch".

"Like, you know a bitch. Seriously. You're like my Mom...only majorly bad. I hate a date with Chris tonight. And no one will mess it up".

"The sororities are dying...and you're on a date. Get off your emotionally psycho train ride...and help us".

"No. Bye".

"Super train wreaking bitch lover".

"She loves bitches".

"She is a bitch. Duh!", Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Like some cigarettes?".

"Give us some. Then we'll rip into their bras, skirts, and blouses. And paint their breasts with mascara".

"Mascara is expensive".

"Duh!".

***

Cat and Danica held up a large pink colored banner.

It read:

"SORORITY HOUSES RULE. AND SO DOES THE POPULARITY RULERS. LEAVE US ALONE". They wore a red dress, black stockings, and high-heeled shoes on their small feet. They applied red lipstick on their mouths; they applied red nail polish on their toenails. Their hair gleamed from the recent shower they had separately; their faces were also gleamed from the cucumber cream treatment that was popular since 2002 when they watched their Moms do the same procedure.

"Lucky you that it wasn't a Vampire treatment", Natalie said. She shivered at that news. She stared into the silver mirror.

"How do you look?".

"Like a Goddess".

"Yeah".

"Yeah".

***

"Did you Skype Toni?".

"Toni is offline".

"Shit! I hope that she's online".

"She's not!".

"Then stuff her off".

***

"Time is running out".

"Where's Victoria?", Ellery asked Ivy.

"On leave".

"Okay, what now?".

"We'll deal with the future...now!".

"Tell the girls".

"I will!".

***

"GIRLS. A WAR HAS ARRIVED. WE, AS A SORORITY HOUSE, IS PREPARED TO KILL OFF EVERY OTHER SORORITY HOUSE IN AMERICA. THE TIME HAS ARRIVED TO DEAL WITH MORE PROBLEMS...

..."A LOT OF ISSUES HAVE ARISEN THAT HAS RUINED OUR GIRLS' EDUCATION. IT IS NOT THE TIME...AND PLACE...TO DISCOVER WHO IS A POPULARITY RULER...AND WHO ISN'T ONE. THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE CONTROL OF DELTA DELTA DELTA HOUSE...BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE", Andrea yelled into the microphone...as they cheered her speech from the foyer of the huge room that was full of schoolgirls.

***

"I want reports".

"Here's the sorority and fraternity list on the Internet".

"Girls, see this. We have to contact every chapter across America, Our sisters and brothers in Canada, Europe, Australia, and the UK, all are concerned about what is happening in New York. There's too much info for everyone to read now. Our education must continue. We know our parents will be contacted via E-mail; we know the Board will be contacted as well...And we, as a chapter, will continue moving forward to make our girls stronger...And bolder".

She took a deep deep breath.

***

"How did this happen?".

"The sorority system has begun to shape our lives. Since the 1950's, all New York girls have been educated here. And they were corrected. If we took a duty to enforce all standards of behavior, we'd be robots".

"There's robot CEO's".

"Yeah, but we want human people".

"I agree".

***

"So, it's 6:00 PM. Time for dinner", Ivy said.

"Good. We're all hungry", Cara said.

And they all sat down...and enjoyed their meal before the battle started.

***

Page 10.