Chapter Eight-So, who are the true Popularity Rulers?

Part Seven

Madison watched the Popularity Rulers.

"Les filles seront une partie de moi. Ils vont être réduits aux larmes. J'ai, comme vous le savez, la demande la perfection...Si il y a une révolte, puis Victoria Faraday va payer. Et tout le monde va payer, trop", she spoke to Roger Danehrt, her ex-husband, on the telephone.

"Les dégâts ont été causés, Madison. Il sera très difficile d'expliquer la vengeance histoire à la New York Board des Sororities et fraternités. J'ai, à mon avis...ont avalé cette histoire pour cinq ans.  Et maintenant, la popularité dirigeants vont tous rivalisent de puissance totale". He sipped some sparkling wine in his own office, while waiting for her to resume speaking, "...Malheureusement, votre temps est écoulé".

And he placed the champagne glass down on a bureau in his Upper Manhattan study...and waited for her to concede defeat.

***

(Partial English translation)

"The girls will be part of me. They'll be reduced to tears. I, as you know, demand perfection. If there's a revolt, then Victoria Faraday will pay. And everyone else will pay, too. The damage has been done, Madison. It will be very hard to explain the revenge story to the New York Board of Sororities and Fraternities. I, in my opinion...have swallowed that story for five years. And now, the Popularity Rulers will all vie for total power...

"...Sadly, your time is up", he added...as he didn't bother to say 'Good bye'...and pressed the END CALL button...and left her losing all control of her world in the sorority house.

***

Page 9.