Journey home

[Suyoung]

As we boarded our plane the pilot gave his usual speech before we took off. As I watched out our window I saw Lucas and TEN looking around frantic. "Wait wait!" I said but I was unheard as the plane took off. I sat back down and sighed. "What's up?" Blu asked. "I saw Lucas and TEN through my window...." I said. "At the airport? They are probably going somewhere" Blu said. "No. They were looking around frantically" I said. A flight attendant came to us. "Excuse me Mr. And Ms. Lee?" She said. "Yes?" Blu said. "You have been moved up to first class per a request" the attendant said as she got our bags down. "Please follow me" she said. We stood up and followed her and were lead into the first class seating. It was beautiful, round flat seating with a bar and freash food, Spacious all around, seating by the windows, and couches. Once we walked in I laid eyes on who requested us. "Markunnie!" I said as I hugged Mark. "Hi Su how are ya?" He said. "Sup" Blu said. "Blu..." He heard someone else. He looked up and saw Bambam. "Oh Bambam" Blu said as he blushed.

"Hey Princess" I heard someone else say. I looked up and saw NCT Dream members Mark and Jeno. "Oh.... Hi" I said. Blu and I sat with Got7 as the attendant put our bags up. "So you requested us huh?" I said. "Of course" Mark said. "Where you guys flying to?" Blu asked. "Bambam and I are going to California" Mark said. "That's where we are going" I said. "Back home to see your mom?" Mark asked. "Yeah" Blu said. "I might swing by too" Mark said. "I'm gonna try to meet up with Tiffy" Blu said. "Oh yeah I forgot Tiffany is in America too" Mark said. "That's where we are going" Mark said. "Why is dream going to see Tiffany Young?" I asked. "She is our senior in the company" Jeno said. "Oh yeah right but I thought she left SM?" Blu said. "She did but only temporary" Mark said. "Ah" Blu and I said in unison. "Well y'all chill out and enjoy the flight" Jackson said.
************************************
[Blu]

As I relaxed and sat at the bar Bambam walked over. "What you drinking?" He asked. "Just red wine" I said. "Classy guy huh?" He said as he ordered the same. "Not really it's just good for the heart" I said. "Red wine is?" Bambam said. "Yeah it helps with blood flow" I said as I took a sip. "Wow cool" Bambam said. "So how old are you?" Bambam asked. "I'm 21" I said. "So am I" he said "I know" I said. "How you know?" Bambam asked. "I'm a Got7 fan" I said. "Ah cool well I'm your fan" Bambam said. "This is not happening" I said. "What isn't?" Bambam said. "This. You here talking to me so casually I thought you'd just pass me by" I said. "Is it hard to believe?" Bambam said. "Believe what?" I asked hesitantly. "That I'm attracted to you" Bambam said. "Yes yes it is" I said.

I grabbed my wine and downed it before I walked away my heart racing out of control. I walked to the bathroom and was about to close it when Bambam stopped it and walked in with me. "I can't hold out anymore" Bambam said as he grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "Em!" I said. Bambam kept at it as he kissed me roughly and passionately. He pinned me to the wall and kept at it. I lost myself and held him tightly our lips locking making me excited. I started to move my hand towards his package then I remembered he's an idol so I stopped. Then Bambam grabbed my hand and placed it on his package. "I told you I'm attracted to you" he smiled before kissing me more. I was surprised at how huge it was. We stayed there locked in a heavy make out session.
************************************
[Suyoung]

As I watched Blu go to the bathroom and Bambam follow him I gasped. "Did my joke actually make a spark? I hope so. Blu has been so lonely" I thought. "There he goes did you figure that would happen Mark?" Jackson said. "No not at all but damn I guess we just discovered a new side to our little Bambam" Mark said. I excused myself to the bathroom. I was blushing cause Jeno hasn't stopped staring at me. I remembered back to when I met up with Lucas to discuss his design more and Jeno made an appearance. "We meet again beautiful" he said. "Ah! Jeno! You scared me!" I said. "I'm hurt! You sneaked out to a date with Lucas" he said sitting down in Lucas's seat. "D... Date? What makes you think so? I just met him to go over my design for him" I said blushing.

"I'll believe that when you stop blushing. You don't want him he's a player. His feelings aren't real. He'll use you for what he wants and leave you alone" Jeno said. He grabbed my hand sending my heart into a whirlwind. "I however am very much real" he said. "Why!" I said. "I already told you why" Jeno said. "No. Why confuse me more!" I said. "I don't mean to. I'm just trying to save you from crying" Jeno said. "Crying?" I said. "Yeah crying" he said. He kissed my hand and walked away. "Ughhhhh why is he staring at me!" I thought. I entered the bathroom and before I closed the door Jeno stopped it. "What the?" I began before I was stopped by a kiss. "Em!" I said as Jeno kissed me hard and deep his tongue playing with my own. He moved his hands behind me letting the door close. He then reached back and locked it before he grabbed my ass. "Ah!" I moaned. "I'll show you! I'm a man to" he said as he kissed me more.
************************************
[Lucas&TEN]

"Damnit!" Lucas said. "We were too late" TEN said. Together the idols left the airport and walked back to their dorms. As they walked they past by Suyoung's boutique and saw Amber inside. "Now this boutique is important to me ok? I want it taken care of while Su and Blu are away" Amber said. "Um Eonni whats going on?" Lucas asked. "Hi guys did y'all make it in time?" She asked. "No...." TEN said. "I figured as much. You guys do like them huh? Well pick those faces up! They are coming back" Amber smiled.