Breakout

[Blu]
"Let's go shall we?" I said. "I can bring some of my designs. Maybe Tiffany will like them" Su said. "I'm sure she will. Tiffy always loved Pink. Bring an extra pink dress. She might want to wear it" I said. "How did you know Tiffany? I knew you were from San Francisco where Tiffany is from but I didn't know you knew her" Su asked. "More like she knew me. When I was a child Tiffany is only 7 years older then me she baby sitted me when my parents were gone. When they started acting crazy she took me away from them. I was some what raised by her. Then when I was 6 a year before meeting you Tiffany I guess was scouted by SM cause I didn't see her at all" I said. "Awww wow I had no idea. So before mom adopted you Tiffany did" Su said.

"Yeah pretty much" I said. "Wow that's so cute!!!!" Su said fangirling. "I'm so thankful for your mom for taking me away from my parents. They were toxic to me" I said. "Yeah. Speaking of mom I'm supposed to call her when we landed!!!! Ughhhhhh I'm so stupid" Su said grabbing her phone. It's early morning over there now right?" She continued. "Yeah it's 7 am I believe" I said. "Mom?" Su said. "Good morning sweetheart" mom said. "Did we wake you?" I asked cause Su had mom on speaker. "No I'm always up for my kids" mom said. "Sorry I didn't call you when we landed mom it was so busy. Blu blindfolded me to take me to our apartment to surprise me. Then he gave me a tour. Then we relaxed and lost track of time" Su said. "Blu you already had a place in Korea? Is that why y'all were struggling over here?" Mom said. "I wanted to surprise y'all. I didn't just buy our apartment I also bought Su her studio" I said. We heard mom sniff as she begun to tear up. "Noooo don't cryyyyy" I said as I begun tearing up. "Your such a good big brother to her. I love you both" mom said inbetween sobs. "Awww no you'll make us cryyyyy" Su said.
************************************
[Suyoung]

"I'm sorry I'm sorry it's just I'm so proud of the adults you two are becoming. I tried my best to raise you kids. Even took on a total stranger under my care and you've turned out so well Blu. I'm so proud of you!!!" Mom said. "We love you mom!!!!" We said and hung up. "I love her!!!" I said. "She birthed you but I love her for welcoming me into her heart and taking care of me for the past 14 years" Blu said.

"Yeah she had too cause she couldn't stand seeing your parents treat you like they did for just being yourself. I bet Tiffany was like that too" I said. "She was Tiffany always said to me "your gonna shine bright as a rainbow" and she bought me clothes that were low key pride clothes" Blu said. "You said you think you know Mark Tuan in the airport" He continued. "I do. As I look at him more I think he is the same guy. Like you when I was younger I was baby sitted by a Korean boy while mom worked two jobs to provide for me. His name was Mark. He was such a caring guy. My first crush too. Even as a child I had a crush on him. I never thought when I saw him on YouTube that he was the same guy from my childhood. I called out Markunniiieeeee because I called him that as a child" I said.

"I'm sorry I should have waited to see if he responded I was just in a rush to show you the house forgive me" Blu said. "It's ok! Let's hope he's at the party ok?" I said. We got ready and walked to the party. We showed our passes and they let us in. I had the other dress in my purse folded up nicely hoping we'd run into Tiffany and she'd like it and want to ware it. Well the party was fire there was kpop blasting and dancing and a bar that I couldn't drink from. I looked around for Tiffany and immediately spotted her. "There she is Blu" I said. He looked and smiled.
************************************
[Blu]

I looked where Su was pointing and sure enough there she was smiling and dancing. "That's her alright I'll never forget that smile" I said. I left Su alone and approched Tiffany. She was dancing so I joined in and soon she grabbed the nearest guy which was me to dance with her. I twirled her around and danced then she felt familiarity. "You can dance" she said in Korean. "Well you tought me Tiffy" I said in English. She stopped dancing and faced me. I smiled at her and her face lit up. "Oh my god! Bluuu" she said in English and hugged me. "Long time no see Tiffy" I said. "I know! Let me look at you!" She said stepping back. "You've grown up soooo much!" She said. "Well I am 21 haha" I said. "Oh my god! What happened to the little boy I knew?" She said. "He grew up proud" I said showing her my rainbow pendant. She smiled and lead me away from the dance floor. "Your parents changed their mind?" She asked me. "No. They moved out of Cali soon after my 8th birthday leaving me behind" I said as we sat at the bar. "What! How could they!" Tiffany said. I motioned to Su who walked over to us. "They did but don't worry I had an awesome childhood despite that" I said as Su reached us. "Tiffy meet Suyoung my little sister" I said. Su smiled and bowed. "Little sister?" Tiffany said confused. "Yeah her mom adopted me right after my parents left Cali. Raised me from 8 to now" I said. Tiffany smiled and hugged Su. "Thank you for taking care of him. I would have brought him with me over here if I could have" she said. "Totally. My mom loved him like her own and I grew up with a great best friend" Su said. "She knows?" Tiffany asked. "Yeah one of the reasons her mom took me in" I said. "Aww that's great! I love your dress by the way" Tiffany said. "Thank you! It's my own design!" Su said. "Your own design? Wow! It looks expensive and professional" Tiffany said. "Well thank you!!! I have an extra one in my purse" Su said. "Oh my god really?! Can I see?" Tiffany asked. Su took it out and showed Tiffany. "Oh my god it looks awesome! I'd totally rock it" she said. "Really?! Oh my god! You can have it if you want!" Su said. "Seriously? Oh my god thanks! I'm gonna change into it right now be right back" Tiffany said and left. "Well mission accomplished" I said. "I cannot believe she liked it!" Su said. "Hey Su look! Mark just entered!" I said pointing. Su looked and her face lit up.
************************************
[Suyoung]

I left Blu at the bar cause he ordered a drink and approached Mark. "Markunnnieee" I shouted. He looked up and we locked eyes. "Su..... Suyoung!" He said and ran to me. Once he got to me he embraced me. "Wow I thought I heard you at the airport!" He said. "Let me look at you!" He said and I twirled for him. "You look beautiful!" Mark said in English. "Well I'm not the cute little girl anymore. I'm sexy!" I said before laughing. "Very much so!" Hows your mom?" He asked. "She's good I called her before coming here with my oppa" I said. "Oppa? You have an older brother?" Mark asked confused. "Not by blood" I said and grabbed his hand leading him to Blu and a talking Tiffany. "Blu!" I said. He looked up from his drink and said "yeah?" "Meet Mark" I said. Blu got up and shook Mark's hand. "Nice to meet you" Blu said. "You as well" Mark said. "Wow Tiffany Sexy!!!" Mark said hugging Tiffany. "Thank you! It's her design" Tiffany said pointing at me. "Your design Su?" Mark said. "Yeah" I said as Tiffany and I twirled. "She designs guys clothes too" Blu said standing up and spinning.

"Yours also?" Mark said. "Yeah" I said. "Wow your talented!" Mark said. 'Thank you!" I bowed. "We should all go get some food together sometime before I head back to America" Tiffany said. "Yeah! But if I showed up people will think we are dating Tiffany" Mark said. "Damn! Your right!" Tiffany said. "You guys could come to our house and we could cook something for you guys" I said. "Yeah cause the entrance to our house is a salon" Blu said. "Well my salon" I said. "That's cool we can totally do that!" Mark said. "Yay!" I said.