Dream boys

[Blu]

As Su and I spent the night catching up with Mark and Tiffany the party winded down. At the end Tiffany and Mark walked us home and they came in for dinner. I cooked with Tiffany's volunteered help. "You can cook!" She said. "I may not be a star chef but I can cook" I said. Tiffany smiled. "I tought you well" she said. "Yes you did" I said. "I'm surprised you remembered" Tiffany said shocked. "I may have been only 4 but I remember very well" I said. She laid her head on my shoulder. "I've missed so much of your life... Your first boyfriend, first kiss, and your graduation" Tiffany said. "Well you had too Im not mad besides I've only had three and they all flopped. Is Mark single haha" I laughed. Tiffany laughed too. "He is but he isn't that way haha" Tiffany said. "Aww how sad" I said. Tiffany laughed.

"Who said I wasn't that way?" Mark said coming into the kitchen. We both laughed. "Was it Jackson? Cause he knows differently" he continued. "No kinda figured you aren't" I said. Mark pulled me close and kissed me lightly on my lips. "I am" he said before he laughed. "Figures" I said. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that" Mark said. "It's OK your a terrible kisser" I laughed. "I am offended!" Mark said before he laughed. A few minutes later we all sat down to eat. "This looks amazing Blu" Su said. "Thanks Tiffy helped" I said. "Are you guys similar to me and Su?" Mark asked. "Yeah we are" I said. "You baby sitter him as a infant Tiffany?" Mark asked. "Yeah I did then I full on stole him from his family" Tiffany laughed. "She did" I said.
************************************
[Suyoung]

After Tiffany and Mark left the days flew by. I set up my studio with Blu's help and he got his second book published. Blu is the youngest professional published writer in America. His very first book became a huge hit and even got the stamp of Best Seller. He wrote it at 18 in highschool while in Business class. We met up alot for lunch during his senior year. Since Blu is 2 years older then me he was a senior while I was a sophomore. I spent two years in school alone cause he graduated. When I would get in trouble in school, and with mom being so busy with working to provide for us both Blu would come to the school in her place. He'd walk into the principal's office and say "what was it this time." I laughed everytime he said that. Then he took me home and I'd get punished by him. He wasn't strict but he was harsh. I remember one time he punished me by taking all my kpop posters down and hiding them and did not let me listen to kpop cause I got in trouble for fighting a non-kpop fan. I called it defending my idols but he called it a fight. Even still we were close as ever. I'd tell him stuff I didn't even tell mom.

One day while I was fixing up one of my displays two guys walked in. "Welcome to Suyoung's boutique!" I said in Korean. "We are looking for Suyoung" one of the boys said. "You found her" I said walking out from behind the curtain. Once I laid eyes on the boys I froze. "Su I got the other bit done over here....." I heard Blu say in English before he also froze. "Ummm hello?" The other boy said in English. I shook my head and looked at them again. "Yes?" I asked. "We heard of this place from Tiffany Eonni and we wanted to check it out" the boy said. "Your Lucas and TEN of NCT" Blu said. "Yes we are" TEN said. "We are huge fans" I said. "That's why you were spaced out baby girl" Lucas winked making my heart race. Blu snapped me out of it. "Su wake up!" He said. I jolted up. "Ahhhh it was all a dream!!!" I said dissapointed. "What was?" He asked. "I was down in the salon and Lucas and TEN walked in" I said. "It could happen" Blu said sitting on my Pink bed. "Ahhhh nooooo!" I screamed and hid my face. Blu laughed then he left my room. I got out of bed in my night gown that was lace with Pink silk.

I walked into my private bathroom and showered. Once I was done I dried off and got dressed. I put on my Pink knee length dress and topped it off with a Pink leather jacket. I grabbed my black pumps and put them on before walking to my vanity to do my make up. Two hours later I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and out the front door to a waiting Blu on the phone. "Yeah oh she's here talk to you later" he said and hung up. "Took you long enough" Blu said. "Don't rush a girl!" I said. "Geez I finished putting on foundation and lip gloss before you got out the shower!" He said annoyed.

"Well I'm sorry your majesty!" I said and we laughed. He stuck his arm out and I linked arms with him. "Lets get some food shall we?" He said. "Yess!" I said. We walked down Hongdae and ate at a nice little cafe. Then we got a taxi to a car dealership. "Now let's get a car!" I said. We walked around the lot and landed on a black KIA. We bought it outright and left in it. I drove us back home once we got there I saw a line in front of my store. "Oh my god!" I said. "Damn business will be booming today" Blu said. We parked and I walked to the front door. "How long have you been waiting?" I asked in Korean. The crowd responded with 2 hours. "Why so long!" I said. I opened shop and the customers flooded in. "Tiffany wore this!" One girl said. "She did indeed" I said. "Wow it's so affordable!" She said. "I'll take it!" She continued. "I'll ring you up" Blu said as he walked behind the cash register. I saw the girl blush as she walked towards him. "Barking up the wrong tree sister oh well" I thought. I assisted the other girls and Blu helped the few guys that came in. After five hours the store was empty and only Blu and I remaind. A few minutes before closing I was fixing a display when two more guys walked in. "Welcome!" I said. "We are looking for Suyoung" one said. "Yes?" I said poking out from behind the curtain. "Our Senior Tiffany said this is the best boutique on Seoul so we came to check it out" the other boy said.

"Oppa! Can you assist them?" I called to Blu. "Of course...." Blu said before he froze. I walked to him without looking at the boys. "Hey Oppa! Snap out of it!" I said. "Hellooooo" I said in English. Blu just grabbed my head and turned it towards the boys. Once I saw them I froze too. "Your" I began. "Lucas and TEN" Blu followed. "Of NCT!" we said. "Yes we are" TEN said. "We are big fans" Blu said. "He's a big fan I'm a full on fangirl" I said. Lucas laughed. "That's cute it's always cool to meet a fan" he said. "He called me cute!" I thought as I blushed. "Suuuuu snap out of it!" Blu said bringing me back to reality.