Request

[Blu]

"Su!" I snapped bringing her back. "Yes?" She said. "We have customers" I said. "Idol customers you mean!" Su said. "You guys are foreign aren't you?" TEN asked. "Yes from America" I said. "Help them Oppa I'll keep fixing the display" Su said before running back behind the curtain. "That girl I swear...." I thought. "Well how can I help you boys?" I said. "We were going for something custom but we'd like to look at the clothes on display too" Lucas said. "Of course over here" I said. "Why are you looking at him like that Hyung?" Lucas asked TEN in Chinese. "I don't know I just feel a warmth from him" TEN answered. "A warmth?" Lucas said. "Yes" TEN said. "Well here are the guys section everything from here back is male. Give a holler if you need something" I said and walked to the display to "help" Su. Once I was out their ear shot I whispered "get it together girl!" "I know I'm sorry it's just you said it could happen then today it happened!" Su whispered back. "Yeah it's called a coincidence" I said. "No I think you can see the future" Su said. "Suyoung I can't OK? Trust me if I could I would abuse that shit haha" I said. "Um sir!" I heard TEN call in English. I blushed.

"Yes?" I said poking out my head. "Thank you for showing us. We like a few things here. Can we discuss our custom clothing?" TEN said. I tugged Su out with me and caught a slight blush cross Lucas's face. "I'm not the designer you'll have to talk to her about that" I said pointing to Su as she blushed. "I see but we need a male help as well could we possibly meet for lunch tomorrow to discuss?" Lucas said. "Su? Tommorow good for you?" I asked.
************************************
[Suyoung]

"Su?" Blu waved his hand in front of my blushing face. "Tommorow? Um sure 1 pm?" I said. "We have rehearsal at 1" Lucas said. "On Mnet?" Blu asked. "Yes" TEN responded. "We don't mind sitting in on rehearsal. Might give me an idea of what to design for you guys" I said. "Really? No other designer would do that for idols" Lucas said. "Well I'm not other designers. I'm Suyoung" I said. "A very sexy name there" Lucas winked making my heart race. "Keep it together" Blu whispered in my ear. "I'm trying" I whispered back. "That's great! Here are tickets. Come early" TEN said. "Of course" I said. Lucas and TEN left our salon and I managed to flip the closed sign over before falling to my knees. "Ahhhhhh!" I cried. "Well a very eventful day" Blu said. "Do you know how hard it was to keep myself from jumping on his fine body!" I said. "Yes I do know" Blu said.

Lucas and TEN looked back at the salon and smiled before walking off. "I'm gonna pass out!" I said. "Oh come on Drama Queen let's go to bed. We got a date with M-countdown tommorow" Blu said scooping me up and carrying me to our house. "How can I sleep!" I said as I laid against his chest. Not realizing how tired I actually was I dozed off.
************************************
[Blu]

I knew she had fallen asleep in my arms. "She always gets overly excited then passes out. She needs to take better care of herself. If she did that... Well I'll have nothing to do" I thought. I looked down at Su's sleeping face and smiled. I carried her to her room and laid her down. I removed her make up with her wipes then covered her up. "Sleep tight Su" I said turning her bedroom light out and closing her door. I smiled and walked to my room. I checked my emails while removing my own make up. Sent a few to my publisher and sent in mine and Su's documents to apply for Korean citizenship. I stretched back in my chair and smiled. I then shut down my computer and took a shower. Once I was out I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep. The next morning Su burst into my room fully glamed up with a smile on her face.
************************************
[Suyoung]

"Damn baby girl you got me all hot and bothered by you. Everyday you keep me like a horney school boy. I look at you and I think "damn! Why am I so lucky to have a sexy girl who fulfills my fantasies to the tee" Lucas told me over dinner. "Well your just lucky cause your you" I said while sitting in my specialty designed dress that I designed just for Lucas. "And thay dress! Ugh why you tempt me like this! I can't wait till we get home so I can take it off you" Lucas said. "Patience daddy you'll get time after I put Alex to bed" I said. "You know I love it when you call me daddy" Lucas said while biting his lip and touching his wedding ring. "I'm back mom" Alex said. "Good job little man! Went to the bathroom all by yourself" Lucas said picking him up. I smiled. "Shall we pay my wife?" Lucas said offering his hand which I took. "Of course husband" I said as I kissed Alex's head. We walked to the cash register and payed then we went home. I held a fast asleep Alex while Lucas drove. We passed TEN and Blu with their daughter that I was a surrogate for. Lucas honked his horn and they waved at us before kissing and walking away. Once we got back home  I tucked Alex in and went to mine and Lucas's bedroom. "You still want me?" I said to a shirtless Lucas. He bit his lip and touched his wedding ring again. "Come to Daddy!" He said pulling me onto the bed. "Yes!" I said as I was woke up by my alarm. "Noooo it was just getting good!" I said. I slapped my phone lightly and hopped out of bed. I jumped in the shower and washed up. I then got out and dried off before going to my vanity. I spent two hours putting on make up and trying different looks. I then chose my outfit and got dressed. Then I walked to Blu's room and walked right in to find him staring out the window. "Good morning Su" he said. "Good morning Blu! I had the best dream last night!" I said. "Judging by your huge smile I'm guessing it was about Lucas" Blu said. "Yes it was! We'll talk later get ready!" I said and walked out.