Old Friends

[Suyoung]

As the plane hit some turbulence I was jolted awake. "Huh?" I said. "Sorry about that folks just some turbulence prepare to descend into Seoul, South Korea" the pilot said. "We are already here?" I thought. I looked over at Blu and saw him fast asleep. I shook him. "Oppa! Time to get up!" I said. He shook a little before opening his eyes. "Where are we?" He asked. "Above South Korea duh!" I said. "Already?" He said. "My thought exactly!" I said. A little girl approached me and smiled at me. "When are you debuting?" She asked. "What? Debuting? I'm no trainee" I said. "Oh I thought you were your so pretty" the little girl said. "Oh... Well thank you" I said. "That's the first time I was called pretty maybe Korea has a different look on beauty" I thought. "Well that was cute" Blu said stretching in his seat as the little girl went back to her mother. "Yeah very cute. I want kids now.... Oh well" I said.

"Maybe Lucas can help you out there haha" Blu laughed making me blush. "Oh shut up Oppa!" I said in Korean as I hit him playfully. "Oh yeah! Maybe Ten can give you your desire! Ha!" I said then Blu hit me back playfully. We stopped once we felt the plane hit ground. "We made it!" I said. "Yes we did and we have a studio waiting for us" Blu said. I looked at him and he just smiled that smile that means shut up and follow me. "When did you...." I began before he hushed me with his finger. "I'm not just your best friend I'm also your manager haha" he winked before we were told to disembark. We walked hand in hand off the plane and into the Seoul international airports. "Mark Tuannnnn!" I heard a fangirl scream. "Mark Tuan?" I thought. That name sounded so familiar to me.
************************************
[Blu]

"Idols?" I said. "It's Tiffany!!!!!" Another fan screamed. "Tiffany? There's no way she's the same Tiffany" I thought.  I looked towards the screams and sure enough there she was. "Tiff........" I said. "Oh my god it's Got7 and Girls Generation's Tiffany!" Suyoung said. "Girls generation's Tiffany?" I said. "Yeah a ten year veteran in kpop" Suyoung said. "Ten years???" I said. "I haven't seen my Tiffany in 13+ years. How... What???" I thought. I walked more closer to the idols and Tiffany was taking a selfie with a fan and I called out to her. "Tiffy I love you!" I shouted she looked up and she smiled but her smile was that of familiarity. I smiled like how I use to as a kid and Tiffany's face changed to a shocked face. Then Suyoung pulled me back towards her. "Do you know Tiffany?" She asked. "I think so..." I said. "No way! Same! I think I know Mark Tuan!" Suyoung said. "That's good well Follow me" I said in Korean. "Nice punctuation!" Suyoung said as I tugged her towards the baggage claiming.

"Is that.... No way..... Can't be.. Could it.... He'd be 21 now..... I Haven't seen him since he was 4" Tiffany thought. Once we made it to the baggage claim we saw Got7 again and Suyoung studied Mark closely. "Markunieeeee" she called and he looked around. By the time his face landed on us our backs were to him as we left the airport. "Suyoung???" He said. "It couldn't have been could it? She'd be 19 now. I haven't seen her since she was 3" he thought. "Mark-hyung pay attention" Yuygeom said getting his attention. "Oh sorry" Mark said waving to his fans.

"Where are we going?" Suyoung asked as we got into a taxi. "Just trust me" I said in English. I told the driver the address and he nodded. "That's in Hongdae isn't?" Suyoung said. I smiled. "Just hush and follow your oppa OK?" I said. When we got closer to our destination I blindfolded Su. "Why you blindfolding me???" she asked. "Just trust me OK?" I said. "Whyyyyy OK" Su said complying. "We are here" the driver said. "Thank you!" I said in Korean. I helped Su out the taxi and got our bags from the trunk. Once the taxi was gone I walked in front of Su and smiled. "Welcome home Suyoung" I said taking the blindfold off. She opened her eyes and was in aww.
************************************
[Suyoung]

Once my blindfold was off I opened my eyes and saw before me a building not to tall but not short either made of brick. "What is this?" I asked. "Our home Su" Blu said. "This whole building is ours?" I said not believing it. "Yeah your salon is on the first floor our house is above it" Blu said. "Oh. My. God!!!!" I said rushing into the door as Blu looked on behind me with a smile on his face. Once I stepped into the store I was in aww. The shop was huge very big for an upcoming designer. I can already picture it now. Walls aligned with my designs. Cash register in the back towards the door to our apartment. The walls Pink tiles and the floor black tile. Looking very high end here. "You like it?" Blu said coming in. I didn't say anything I just hugged him. "I love it!" I said. "I'm glad you'll love our house too. Come on" Blu said leading me through the door in the back and up some metal stairs. "Welcome to our house" Blu said as he opened the wooden door. I walked past him intp the furnished apartment. "Woah where did this furniture come from?" I asked. "Where did you think out money from America was going?" Blu said. "How?" I said. "Rainbow magic sweetie. I'll give you the tour" Blu said. I followed him as he took me around our Blue and Pink painted apartment. "This is the kitchen" Blu said showing me a kitchen with Black tiles on the wall and Pink tiles on the floor with various blue appliances lining the walls. "Killer" I said.

"Come see my room" Blu said. I followed him up the stairs to the second floor. He walked past a Pink door with Christmas lights on it. "Is this my room?" I said pointing at the door. "Yes it is but I'll show you that in a little" Blu said. He tugged me further down the hallway stopping at a black door. "This is my room" he said opening it. Once I entered it practically screamed Blu. A white bed with an indigo bed post and black painted wooden out frame. In the corner close to his head is a deep blue desk with a matching seat. "This veiw!" I said walking to his window that was left of his bed. "Yeah of downtown Seoul" He said. He closed his bedroom door to show me that the  inside was a rainbow. "Of course haha" I laughed. "Now for your room" Blu said. "Yes I'm excited!" I said. As we left his dark blue painted room with it's wooden floors. Blu walked towards my room and I was filled with excitement. "Welcome home Su" he said opening my bedroom door. I walked in and I was in aww. It screamed me. "Princess Pink! Oh my god!" I said as I looked about my room. It's Pink tiled walls and White floor screamed princess. The headboard Pink and I have a small Pink seating area that overlooks my view of Seoul which was to die for! "Yep but that's not all" Blu said. I turned around and said "you have to be kidding me!!!" Blu stood by a door to the right if my bed that opened up into my own private suite. "My own bathroom! Oh my god!" I said. "Yep. I have one too" Blu said. "This is awesome!" I said. We unpacked and settled in when I heard a knock at our door. "Who is that?" I asked. "I don't know" Blu said getting up to get the door. "Ah thank you" I heard him say before hearing the door close. "Who was it?" I asked. "A mail boy. He delivered this" Blu said handing me a letter. "To the residents of the home There is a party happening soon at MNet stage. Come chat have a good time and mingle with Idols" it read. "Why we getting invites to a party where Idols are gonna be?" I asked. Blu looked at the writing and recognized it. "That hand writing I recognize it!" He said. "Who wrote it?" I asked. "Tiffany" Blu said.