Imagine for taylormcguiness

This imagine was written for taylormcguiness, but I hope you all enjoy it as well! :)

Imagine your at home by yourself after a heart breaking phone call with your boyfriend. He decided it was time for him to move on and he broke up with you. At first you just sit around the house feeling like a mess. What are you going to do now? You thought you'd loved him. After a bit of thinking, you make the decision to go to the beach. Your home is only 5 minutes walking distance from it and you need to clear your head. Somehow, the beach always seems to be able to calm you. Maybe its the sound of the waves crashing againt the shore, or maybe its the feeling of being carefree. Whatever it is, you need that feeling right now. Getting dressed in shorts, a tank top, jacket, and some sandals, you make your way there. Once you step foot on the soft sand, you feel yourself relax a little. The calming effect is already working. You make your way down to the shore line and walk along the edge. Every once in a while, the waves bring the water under you and you just walk in it. This is peaceful to you. As you're making your way down, all thoughts of the phone call disappear and your left with the beautiful scenery around you. The crystal blue ocean, the waves, the soft sand, the far off mountains, and the clear sky. Not paying attention, you bump into someone. The persons back is to you and you can't see who it is. Mumbling a short apology, you walk around the person and continue on your way. You don't get far, though. The stranger notices you and jogs to catch up. Looking at him curiously, you notice that he is quite attractive. He's just smiling at you for a moment and then he says, "Hi I'm Nathan." After he says this, he gives you a look as though you're supposed to have some sort of reaction to this information. "Taylor. Sorry I ran into you. I wasn't paying too much attention." you explain and extend a hand out to him to shake. Again, he gives you that look but seems to let whatever he was thinking go. After telling you it was fine, he convinces you to let him walk around with you. "It's the least you can do for me Taylor. After all, you were the one to bump into me," he says with a wink. Giving in to his request was one of the best decisions you've made. Being around Nathan completely took your mind off of your ex. The two of you got to know one another and he was a really great guy. Glancing at your phone, you notice the time. You'd been at the beach for five hours. Looking back at Nathan, you tell him you have to go. You exchange phone numbers, he hugs you, and you're off. When you enter your house, you receive a text message. Its from an unknown number, but you check it anyways. 'Thank you for making me feel like a normal person today, Taylor. It was really great talking with you. Nathan Sykes xx'

What did you think? Good? Bad? Okay? Let me know in the comments! I really liked this idea, but I'm not sure if I wrote it out how I imagined it. Hopefully its good enough for you guys!

Vote, Comment, Fan. (if you'd like to of course)

Love you all,

Ev ;)