Imagine for Shelbell

This imagine is dedicated to Shelbell! I hope you all enjoy it! :)

Imagine its the end of summer and you are going to the amusement park with a bunch of your friends. On the way there, you blast Chasing The Sun extremely loud. Windows down, crazy singing, and everything. All of you are just trying to have the best time before you have to go back to school. The ride is short, and soon enough, you find yourselves payes for and inside the park. Deciding to eat first, you all head over to the food. After ordering, you sit down and talk animatedly for a while. You are all super excited to start going on rides and having a good time! Before you start, you go run to the restroom on your own. When you're leaving the bathroom, you run right into someone. Ending up flat on your back, you look up at the person. Blinking in shock, your mouth falls open. Too stunned to say anything, you finally notice the person's outstretche hand. Hastily grabbing it, you allow them to lift you up. "So sorry about that. I was trying to catch up with my friends and wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?" he asks with a friendly smile. Still incapale of forming words, you nod and manage to snap your mouth shut. Clearing your throat, you respond, "It's alright. I'm fine, thank you." A blush spreads across your cheeks as even you can hear the crack in your voice. He just continues to smile and holds out his hand, "Hi I'm Nathan. But I think you already know that." With saying that, he winks at you. Taking his hand and letting out a small chuckle, you respond more confidently, "I'm Shelby. It's really nice to meet you!" After you formally introduce yourself, he grabs your arm, takes a pen out of his pocket, and writes something on you. He winks at you again and begins to slowly back away. "It was very nice meeting you Shelby. I have to get back to my friends, but I hope to see you again." He smiles, waves, then turns around and makes his way to wherever his friends are. Confused, you look down to what is now written on your arm. 'Call me sometime, beautiful? :) xx' followed by a number. With a gigantic smile, you walk back to find your friends and enjoy the rest of your day. Truly making it the best summer ever.

Welp, I hope you all liked this one! Let me know your thoughts on it, please? I will be forever grateful!

Shelby, what did you think!? Is it good enough? Let me know if you'd like me to change anything. :D

Comment, Vote, and possibly fan?(:

Lots of love,

Ev