Imagine #5

I am SOOO sorry for how long this took!

Enjoy Beautifuls! :)

Imagine it's your birthday. You're having a small get together. Only your family are coming. You invited all of your friends, but none of them can make it. At the moment, you are dancing around your room listening to Lightning by The Wanted and getting ready. It doesn't take you long, so you are in the main room of the house in no time. As gets begin to arrive, you feel kind of lonely. Although you love that your family came, you still wish at least on friend could have come so you wouldn't be so bored. An hour or so later there is a knock at the door. Thinking it was another family member, you go to open it. When you open it, you freeze. Your mouth opens and closes but nothing comes out. Even if you could speak, you have no idea what o say. Is this even real? Finally managing to stutter some words out, you ask, "Is this real?" The 5 people in front of you laugh. The Wanted just laughed at you. Oh my lord! One of them finally says, "Hi I'm Nathan. And we're The Wanted. Are you (Y/N)?" "Y-yes..." you barely manage to get out. Nathan Sykes just said your name. He. Said. Your. Name! This time, Tom speaks. "We were told you were having a birthday party today and decided we'd like to stop by and wish you a happy birthday." The rest of the boys all said words of agreement to Tom's words. This makes you smile and you tackle them all in a hug while wiping the tears from your eyes. While you hug each of them, you whisper "thank you". This is just unbelievable. They took time out of their lives to come to YOUR party. The smile stays on your face as the party continues and the boys mingle with your family. They even agreed to sing Glad You Came to you towards the end. After everyone else left, the boys stuck around to say their goodbyes. All of themgave you their numbers and told you that if you needed anything or just wanted to talk, to call them. As they walked out, you got a hug from each of them. Nathan was the last one and he was lingering by the door. You looked at him and smiled while thanking him again for coming. He beamed at you and came closer. You didn't think anything of it, he was just going to give you a hug. What he did, though, left you shocked. He hugged you close, whispered "happy birthday (Y/N).", and then he... He kissed you! Pulling away, he beamed at you and said goodbye and told you to call him. Nodding your head and smiling like mad, you watched as he walked to the car. When they left, the tears came pouring out of your eyes. Best. Birthday. EVER! :')

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Again, I am incredibly sorry for how long this took! I had one written out for a while but wasn't satisfied with it so I didn't upload it. I just finished writing this right now. Its inspired by what I actually want to happen at my upcoming birthday party. LOL! To have this happen would just be plain amazing! :)

Hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry again for the delay!

Comment!? (much appreciated)

Vote? (would be amazing)

Fan??:o (would mean a ton)

Love you all!!

Ev(;